Agnes B. Eye shadows

Filtered by age: 36-43
Agnes B. Eye shadows

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this in Golden Sand, and was disappointed. The color wasn´t really golden, just really shimmery. I also got silver brown( which their site said would go well with Golden Sand). It was just very shiny silver, no brown to be found. I can´t comment on the wear, as I put both on once, and then put them back in the box to return. The packaging was ok. One shadow seemed to not have been glued enough and the pan was already coming off. I would no buy agnes b shadows again.

on 8/30/2003 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have just about every colour of these, and I really like them. I use eye shadow base and they last well, and I like the different effects of the special effects, especially the green and the pink. They can be layered, and are rasonable.

on 11/15/2001 5:26:00 PM

The Anges B. "African Earth" duo contains two shades. The lighter highlight shade is a light shimmery champagne beige that is very close to Stila's Starlight, but slightly more yellow. The darker shade is a shimmery medium taupe that is a dead ringer for Stila's Grace, though possibly with more shimmer. The shadows wear well, but since my eyes are hooded, too much shimmer from the lighter shade transfers to my lids.