Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

This has both smoothing and shining properties but it just seems ok nothing too extraordinary. It's too pricey to be a blah item.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (510 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromcj917

Feb/22/2015

This product is just ok in all aspects. It smells ok, it adds slight shine but it does absolutely nothing for my dry hair overall. There are definitely better products out there

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/18/2013

Close-to-HG hair product. I have dry hair, and don't notice any additional dryness using this product. I just spray a light mist from roots to ends and it adds volume, controls frizz, smoothes and straightens, and adds a bit of shine. Funny enough, given the name, I think the shine is the least-noticeable effect.
As long as I spray lightly, it doesn't weigh my hair down like many …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0
fromJelloJ

Apr/16/2013

I purchased this product after reading the reviews. I was so excited to try it. VERY DISAPPOINTED. It does nothing. I mean nothing. Not even shine a little. I have tried it several times, thinking that maybe I needed to give it a chance. Nada. Not sure what to think. There must be a better shine spray out there!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

1.0

Jan/07/2013

I used this product for a long time. My hair started breaking very badly and I couldn't figure out why. I asked my sister, who is a hairdresser, to help me figure it out. I brought her the products I had been using. The first or second ingredient in this product was the culprit. Can you believe Butane? Really, like I wanted to light my hair on fire. It was breaking my hair something …Read more

14 of 19 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Aug/20/2012

This is a great styling product. I use it as a finishing spray most of the time. I also use it as a heat protector before curling my hair or using any type of heat source. It's not sticky and adds a great shine to your strands. Layering the product isn''t an issue. Hold and spray a good twelve inches from your hair to lightly mist for best results.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jun/21/2012

My hairstylist recommended this to me and I absolutely love it! I spray it on my hair after styling and my hair feels like I just left the salon! It has a pretty shine to it like after it has been blow dried by a professional. It also has a great salon scent to it! This is definitely one of my favorite hair products!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrunette

May/18/2012

Great product for flatironing. Don't overdo it as it will make your hair greasy.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Mar/14/2012

This product is great for thick frizzy hair! Def what to use if you want flat, straight hair

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Sep/12/2011

It contains SD alcohol 40, which dries your hair out. There are good and bad alcohols in terms of hair prettiness, this is on the hit list.

However, it does what it says; makes flat ironing a breeze, makes hair smoother, holds the style a bit, and (I think.. not sure..) adds shine.

Thus, it's good to use for special occasions but I wouldn't suggest daily use.

3 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age19-24