NARS Laguna

NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 9/23/2016 5:29:00 PM

This bronzer is amazing, Iv'e tried chocolate soleil but this is better, looks more natural and easy to apply. It's matte but delivers some glow to your face, It's buildable and easy to apply, and even though my skin is fair- it doesn't look orangey ! It looks like a subtle tanned brown.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is my favorite bronzer ever! Looks amazing in my light neutral skin and it lasts nearly all day. The finish is smooth and it doesn't look glittery even though it has shimmer on it. Sadly mine has fallen to the ground three times so it looks a little bit destroyed! I will still use it though until i finish it because it is truly the best bronzer ever. Don't be afraid if you are pale to try it, I am nuclear white in the winter and it still looks good. Good job Nars!

To Read all 1291 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/15/2016 7:34:00 AM

I was very suspicious of finding any sort of bronzer that I could use as a contour because I hate the muddy, obvious look that so many people have when they use a bronzer under their cheek bone. But I decided to try Laguna after a girl at Mecca matched it to my skin after trying many other products in the store.

This was 18 months ago and I haven't looked back. This makes my makeup so much more natural - my blush line is much less obvious. I use the NARS angled brush to deposit Laguna just under my cheek bone and then I blend. I also put Laguna on the sides of the bridge of my nose and if I'm feeling fancy, then I frame my face using Laguna blended into the hairline on my forehead. I then put blush straight onto my cheek bone and a reflecting powder on the top of my cheekbone and on the bridge of my nose.

I did my own wedding makeup and this photographed so beautifully - you couldn't tell it was makeup but made my cheekbones pop.

I use this EVERY day - it's so easy to blend and can look very very minimal or can be evenly built. One of the quickest parts of my makeup. I'm just coming to the last dregs of my first palette of this - will 100% rebuy for eternity so long as my tone doesn't change.

on 6/26/2016 3:42:00 PM

I am very fair and most bronzers are too orange/dark for me, but I find this works perfectly.

I use this to bronze up my face- I could not contour with it as it is far too warm toned.

It applies evenly and is nicely pigmented.

I really like the packaging of Nars pallets- so long as the inside stays sanitary (good quality packaging means it stays closed) I don't really care how grubby the matte cover gets.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this because its a cult classic. however, its just OK. its very pretty and has the right amount of shimmer balanced with the right amount of matte. you can build it up and don't have to be afraid of putting it on too heavily unless you really just go crazy with the application. it blends wonderfully and its difficult to see any limes of where it begins or ends on your face. however, its just not that great. its nothing to write home about. I prefer the too faced chocolate soleil bronzer to this because it is more brown whereas this is more orange. the too faced one is also more pigmented. this one blends better and has a slight glow, which the too faced one does not. all in all for $40 I wanted it to make me feel beautiful, but it just makes me feel mediocre. this will be going back to the store.

Great product overall. This morning after i got ready for work my boyfriend commented on how pretty i looked and this was the only thing that was different.

on 5/24/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Nars Laguna is a great bronzer. I've gone through multiple Lagunas and it's a reliable staple, which I'll continue to purchase.

I'm approx. N10 normally and N15 when tan. Most bronzers go orange on me or are too dark, but Laguna works for my pale skin. It blends well and never looks too dark.

It's described as a warm brown with golden shimmer. The shimmer is not visible on my skin. It does not seem to accentuate dry skin or skin texture.

I also like the packaging. Yes, the Nars external packaging is annoying as it attracts dirt/makeup fast. However, I like the rectangle pan. It makes it easy to use.

As you get down to the last bits, the product tends to crumble. I usually put it the remaining product in a small pot and typically get another few months of use.

Price (US): $39.00 for net wt 0.28 oz

Ingredients: Talc, Polymethylmethacrylate, PTFE, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Corn), Nylon 66, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), May Contain (+/-):, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 5/18/2016 8:47:00 PM

This is a great bronzer. I love the color and the stay-power but my only issue with this bronzer is the fact that every single time I purchase this product , it cracks. This product cracks super easily and it is expensive. every time I end up buying a new one. The upkeep is very expensive.

on 5/6/2016 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The best. Out performs any other bronzer I've tried! I used to only use Chanel bronzers as they are very finely milled packed with good ingredients! Then I discovered Laguna. HG!!

on 5/1/2016 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got a deluxe sample of this in one of those Sephora Favorites kits. The color is more on the cool side. This makes it excellent for contouring. I found it to be only OK with pigmentation so I ended up using it when I was going for a no makeup makeup look. I agree that this bronzer would work best for lighter skinned individuals. If you're darker than me, I don't see this doing much for you. I'm about NC 25 and Natural 4 in Bobbi Brown for reference. Since it has shimmer I wouldn't recommend this as an all over bronzer to fix "eagle" foundation issues.