4.3

$40.00 on Saks Fifth Avenue
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

Nice bronzer but might be too dark for my pale winter skin...probably best for summer when I'm tanned

About reviewer (1040 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

4 months ago

Best bronzer ever. Blendable and buildable. No matter how pale or tan my skin is, this bronzer works.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

the only reason i have this is bc sephora revamped their rewards system and they had a full size of this in exchange for points. its a sheer bronzer for medium and light-medium skin tones which is nice since it allows for stress free application. i wouldn’t actually pay for this bronzer bc it is 40 usd and the amount you get is very little. the product is beautiful nonetheless i like the packaging its slim and matte

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

Such a beautiful bronzer, but does have some fine glitter that is visible in direct sunlight. This is one of the only flattering bronzers I've been able to find for my warm olive skintone. I've moved on to Bahama Mama by theBalm for now, but this will always be one I'd recommend.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

My all-time favorite bronzer. I have never tried another one I love as much as this! It's the perfect tone for a variety of skin types, doesn't appear dusty on the skin, applies just the perfect amount to blend out easily and look natural. It isn't shimmery and the compact comes with a fantastic mirror for makeup on the go. I will 100% buy this again - it is a holy grail bronzer for me.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I received a sample of this and started using it recently. And honestly, I kind of want to get rid of all my other bronzers. I received a ton of compliments from everyone I ran into saying that I looked radiant. It never happens. I'm really into it and it's the only product I'm not afraid to overdo. Not orange! I would have never believed that a bronzer would make such a difference. Will buy the full size as soon as I run out!

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

2 years ago

This was my go-to bronzer for a looooong time. I've since moved on, but it's a great product. Just wish the black Nars packaging wouldn't get so gross.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

This is a sheer bronzer... has a lovely warm golden glow that is verrry subtle. Under the right natural lighting it is very soft and pretty. But in artificial lighting I barely see it. The base colour is a warm (yellow-orange) brown, it's not well pigmented compared to other bronzers ( ie The Balm-Betty Lou Manizer- although I use it more as a highlight bronzer) I own as it barely shows up on my fair skin, slightly tanned skin (face) in the summer months. I do like to wear Laguna in the early spring late winter months and it serves well for this purpose. I think this is a great bronzer for ladies who don't want too much make-up but just need a wash of definition without being over the top...slim packaging makes it easy for travel.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

hands down the best bronzer i've ever used, its the perfect shade for my lighter skin tone and is never patchy on my face! Reasonable price for the brand too

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

My HG bronzer. Very nearly finished my first one and have a back up ready. It was my wedding present to myself:) I'm an NC20-25 and it's a lovely shade on me. If my skin is in good form I use this and concealer and look healthy, but put together. I also use it on my eyes with a black liquid liner and flick. Curious to try it in stick form or other shades of Nars bronzer or blush based on the back of my love for this. Will keep repurchasing.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure