wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

Price: $

on 10/18/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Eeeerrhm..what? I really can't believe how much this product has tanked!
So, I'm a strong believer in Wnw's Black Megaliner's cult. It replaced Milani's Eyetech extreme in my daily routine and that means a LOT as Milani has been my HG for quite some time. I even accepted the feared brush as the primary way to do the most flawless cay eye! So, I went for the Brown version as I thought it would have rocked like the black one. Oh how I was wrong.
First thing: I thought the liquid was dry because hey, it didn't show up. And I'm as pale as a sheet so okay, maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but my lids aren't that much dark, come on. No way. Had to do three layers to make it slightly appear and still doesn't look like eyeliner at all. Mostly like a neatly applied eyeshadow but I don't wear eyeshadow so yeah, what's that? Plus, I don't like how it is a bit shimmery. More bronze than brown actually.
The staying power is good as the black one, but I really wouldn't use it as a replacement or for days when a softer look is needed. I'll go always bold or go home no matter what.
Sad sad sad. I really wanted to like this! I've been hoping all week to still find it in the sale cart at my favourite drugstore, and couldn't wait to try it.. well luckily it costed just 2 euros otherwise I would have been mad. I will try the Dark Brown version tho.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I will buy this product until it's no longer on the market! This is my everyday "natural" look eyeliner. It blends perfectly and gives me a finished look to my eye makeup on days when I just want to look like me. It matches my lashes, so it helps them to look thicker. I love the brush, and while I hear all the time about how hard liquid liner is to apply, I beg to differ. This brush makes it a dream. No drag, just a smooth line that is extremely easy to keep close to the lash line. Depending on the amount of pressure placed on the brush, you can get a soft thin line or a thick bold line.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Megaliner in Brown is a slightly bronzed medium-dark brown with shimmer. I do find that the pigmentation is a bit weak, unfortunately. The application is otherwise good, with a smooth formula and a nice, thin brush applicator. Wear is competitive with other non-waterproof liquid liners available and actually very impressive for the dirt cheap price. If not for the pigmentation issues, I would have given a higher rating for an otherwise solid, but unremarkable, product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually love everything by Wet and Wild but surprisingly I did not like this eyeliner simply because I found the formula to be a little bit too watery for me and the brown was not dark enough against my eyes (I have dark brown eyes). You could barely see I had anything on. However, this might be better for lighter eyed and skinned gals. I love love love the black version of this eyeliner though! That one is more pigmented...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This product is fantastic-if you don't have sensitive eyes. It's a nice dark color that lasts all day, and the wand takes some getting used to, but you just have to wipe off most of the product before you apply it, so that it doesn't get all over your lashes. But I think the cheap ingredients irritate my eyes :(

ladies..i think this is my HG eyeliner~!!! i bought it at walgreens because it was dirt cheap ($2.99) and i wanted a bronze-y brown eyeliner for the summer....the color is gorgeous~ it's a medium bronze-y brown with shimmer....it's great when i don't want a harsh look with black eyeliner...the brush is good too...i can control if i want it thick or thinner...and the staying power is also good...i've tried estee lauder, chanel, lancome, clinique, sephora, cover girl, l'oreal, maybelline, etc etc and for the price and quality, this beats them all

on 6/25/2008 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i bought black one and i wanna find another one that looks more natural so i chose this one. this one is ok. the quality is pretty much the same as the black one----long lasting, no smudge, no smear. but i dont really like the shade, its kinda too light brown. i expected dark one. and i dont like the shimmery either. ill like it more if it has no shimmery.

on 2/3/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

WnW was my foray into the world of liquid eye liner. I tried the H20 version first, but it was too hard to remove. I then got this regular liner in Brown. It was a little challenging to get it on correctly, but now I'm getting to where I can apply it rather quickly, and I love the smooth lined look. I can get a more precise, dark and smooth line/application with this over a pencil. It also stays where I put it all day. It really does a lot for my eyes with little effort. I have been wearing this in the day with Fine Wink e/s. I wish the tiny bottle was a bit bigger, but I got this on a 99 cent sale, so no matter. I also picked this up in a plum color but so far, I use this brown the most. I want to try black too.

on 11/1/2007 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't show up on me enough to be a good liner. I liked that it was shimmery, and that's why I bought it thinking it would be this coppery shimmery liner, but it doesn't do it for me as a liner. I may try applying it as an eyeshadow wash, spreading it on and see how that goes. It's just not dark enough a brown for my warm skintone.