wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

wet n wild Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun
Megaliner Liquid Liner- Brown/Brun

4.5

on 11/8/2008 8:49:00 PM

I bought this on BOGO at Walgreens and am disappointed in the shimmer and how light the color is, BUT the color is very natural which is good. I have dark brown hair and eyes, so I wanted a rich dark chocolate color, but this will do the job! Easy to apply if you lay the brush parallel to your lashes and start in the middle of the lash. Then sweep to the outer corner, go back to the inner corner (without adding any more product) and sweep across the whole lash line.

on 11/6/2008 4:42:00 PM

My first successful foray into the world of liquid liner! I've tried other inexpensive ones with disastrous results, and was planning to go to Ulta and try the UD colors...but I'm glad I read the MUA reviews first. I decided to give the $2 one a try first, and wow. I'm impressed. It applied perfectly, even with my extremely limited experience with liquid liners, and the color is perfect--I'm at the age where I'm leery of "fun" colors on my eyes. The name of this color is misleading--it's a shimmery bronze that looks great with my blue eyes and is natural-looking without veering toward the no-makeup look. I'll definitely buy again!

on 6/24/2008 6:54:00 AM

Not copper, not gold, but BRONZE. Unexpectedly natural-looking, in that I put it on pretty thick and a little winged out, but it didn't look like I was wearing a ton of eye makeup... I really don't know how else to describe it. Like, if you are a big eye makeup person, and usually wear intense black eyeliner, you could wear this instead for a time when you didn't want to look too out-there (work or family thing?). Since it is liquid liner and it's shimmery and such, it is still cool and creative-looking, but not in that "WOW, you love eyeliner!" sort of way. Does that make any sense? I don't know... but I do like this, a lot. A little harder to remove than turquoise.

on 3/21/2005 4:28:00 PM

This is a great product. It doesnt last the whole day but it just fades and doesnt crack off like some liquid liners do. the color is a medium bronze and its stunning with a little goldish shadow.