4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I love this stuff. It truly delivers. I have wavy coarse thick color treated dry hair that is graying. I use the original formula. I have yet to try the avocado one.When my hair is experiencing protein overload, I just run to this product for moisture infusion. I usually keep it on for 10 minutes or longer and I find when I keep it on longer that it provides the best slip, detangling and shine. I never pay more than $3.50. The bottle design is genius since it gets the last drop out. Before tossing out I rinse the bottle with water to get the last bit and use as a leave-in conditioner. I hope the folks over at Aussie never discontinue this because the formula is perfection.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other

HairBlond

10 months ago

Love using this when my hair feels dry! Makes my hair shiny and soft! I am enjoying the avocado oil one from Walmart! I got a 750ml with a pump for around $6!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

10 months ago

Thought I would love this but my hair was not that impressed after feeling drier than usual after use. After reading the ingredients, noticed two bad silicones are in this product (Cyclopentasiloxane and even worse Dimethicone) plus it contains fragrance which no one knows what that means. Fragrance can technically consist of up to 300 ingredients under one word and that's also a red flag. Tossed it after one use.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

Have been a fan of the original '3 minute miracle' since way back when so had to try this version - one of the many updates and spin-offs now in the brand portfolio. I love how this detangles and keeps my frizzy, wavy hair perfectly tamed no matter what. I use it just once per week leaving in for a full 5 minutes, focusing especially on the ends. Results...gorgeously fragrant and softer hair that is so much easier to comb and style. Mega cost effective too and just as good as similar (but much more costly treatments I've used) such as Redken and Kerastase. Highly recommended! Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

This is hands down the best detangkin mask I've ever tied, so I'll always keep several bottles on hand (and it's so cheap)! This said, I don't think it really improves hair health, but it is the best detangling deep conditioner and it leavea my hair very soft and smooth. I just don't think it actually imoroves my hair health at all. It's still incredible for what it is, and I will continue to buy more bottles. It's very useful and has an excellent nostalgic scent-reminds me of my high school days when this was all I ever used. i would definitely recommend it, but if you have damaged hair like me, you may want to try a protein mask before you use this one.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I’ll always re purchase this product. Always. Please don’t ever dis continue. :)!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrunette

3.0

2 years ago

My god this stuff is amazing! Gives me model-shiny hair! I use this every week. UPDATE JAN 20, 2018: Definitely subtracting 2. I finished this then switched to L'oreal's Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm which is so much better! This doesn't make my hair as shiny, soft & voluminous as L'oreal.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

I LOVE the packaging but doesn't really do anything great for me.

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

I can't believe I've never reviewed this before?!!? Backstory: Thick yet fine, dry, color treated, 3b curls. I only have 2-3 "HG" products and this is one of them! I get in the shower, wet my hair, then put this conditioner in first. Unless my hair is super dirty, then I'll do a quick shampoo first. I let this conditioner sit on my hair (and do it's magic) while I bathe.. then while I'm rinsing it out, I take my shampoo and do that step last. BOOM! Super hydrated, yet clean, hair. I've used SO MANY different conditioners from the $2 Suave to the $60 Kerastase. This is still my go-to... definitely worth the $3-$4 this cost to at least give it a try. Two thumbs way up!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Inexpensive....really helps my frizzy hair to be more smooth...

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55