Mamonde - Cucumber Pack

No Image

on 1/15/2005 9:47:00 PM

This is my all time favoaite mask, I was using it for many years, until they dont stock it anymore. It was AUST$23 for a very big size. I used to stock at least 2 everytime i buy it. This peel-off mask smells like cucumber and kinda cooling too. It takes off most of my blackheads and preventing pimples without too drying. Im definitely getting more blackheads and pimples ever since stop using it.

on 4/15/2004 12:37:00 AM

thanks to a lovely mua for helping me CP Mamonde items from Korea during her trip, I love her! have been my long time lemmings..the only item i have from Mamonde in US is their cucumber peel-off pack, it's my fav. pores treatment, but i wish they have the whole line here :(. this pack have a very sweet pleasant smell of cucumber. feel very cool and refreshing when on skin. my skin is getting dry from all the stress with school load, this take care of the problem after 20-30min leaving it on. my skin glow and become supple. i think this will be on of my HG mask like the mamonde cucumber peel off pack too ^_^

on 2/25/2004 1:27:00 AM

this mask smell SO NICE and SWEET ... i got this for $26 Canadian and it comes in a BIG JAR ... (even bigger than the LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING PACK...) and it have a spectula alike thingy for u to scoop this mask out of the contanier ... the sales teach to first apply a serum underneath it then apply a thick layer of this mask for 20 minutes ... I was really impress after the 1st use of this combo ... i use my H20 Green Tea Serun under this ... and it make my face GLOW .... the sales told me that this could help remove my DEAD SKIN cell ... i don't if it really DID remove my DEAD SKIN CELL ... but it DOES made my skin look alot more smoother, brighter everytime after i use this mask ... and i am happy with that .....