L'Oreal Glam Shine Holographic - Fusion

No Image

4.6

on 2/2/2008 7:59:00 PM

L'Oreal needs to resurrect this color! This was my favorite lip color and I used it everyday. I was sad when this was discontinued :-( even though it's been awhile, I still mourn the loss of this COOL color :-)

super!! syating power is pretty good i highly recommend it the color is also amazing!

on 12/9/2006 11:36:00 AM

Recently purchased this one, and found it a dead ringer for an old favourite I had lying around. Different name and number (Electra Holographic no 44), but exactly the same color; a very pigmented raspberry red with seagreenish shimmer, making me think of mermaids. I think both are discontinued, so I'm happy I found one more tube of an old friend.

Glam Shine Holographic: Dazzling Plumping Lipcolor in Fusion. Glam Shine sells for 8.99USD at mass retailers. Pros: Smells good. Application is easy, and kinda fun. Fusion is a flattering color. Unlike other lipglosses that I've tried, this one looks opaque with one or two coats. Cons: Cost. Summary: Brightens my face. Overall good lip gloss. I can't wait to try another shade!

I LOVE this lip color. I got it at Rite Aid (since I work at one) for $1.49. If theres any more left of this shade Im gonna buy the rest because Im afraid since they were so cheap on sale that they are gonna be reseting Loreal. Because that means this color will be no more. I hope they are gonna keep making it because this shade is wonderfull. I mean all I have to do is put some blush on, then some eye shadow, mascara and some of this and Im set for the day and I keep the lipcolor in my pocket for easy reapplying I just wish it stayed on a lil bit better when I kissed my fiance. lol but other then that Im gonna def check out the other colors.

on 3/11/2006 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Wow, this is a really unusual colour. It's sort of a berry/violet duochrome and unlike any gloss I've seen before. Unfortunately, I got this on clearance at Target so I think they're discontinued, but it is definitely comparable to a high-end gloss. I would definitely buy again. However, I don't love the packaging, as the gloss tends to leak a bit and gunk up the lid, but other than that it's an amazing product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the last one in my neighborhood Walgreens, as I think they are selling out for good. It's too bad because this is such a pretty violet-pink shade, too.

I am more of a high end l/g girl, but this looked so unique in the tube that I had to try it. The color is such a beautiful duochrome violet and the texture is lovely. Pricey at $8.99, but worth it. This could easily sell at a higher priced, if the formula were sold by a dept store brand.

on 10/15/2005 8:59:00 AM

Great color..amazingly pretty when applied, as it looks a little scary in the tube, but based on the reviews I thought i'd try it. I got it for 1.75 in CVS, but thats because it has been discontinued.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is a sheer fuchsia pink with a blue holographic gleam that can look silvery depending on the light. It flatters my cool toned complexion. The texture is light and it has almost a silicone feel on the lips, but I find it pleasant. The scent is slighty fruity, but not overpowering. More like a liquid lipcolor than a gloss. This shade is so interesting and different, I love it for night time.