81%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

19 years ago

This is my all time favorite scent. It is a wonderful sweet Cranberry sweet, that is very long lasting. I wish they didn't just bring this out at Christmas! Shower gel is very sudsy and smells great!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

EyesHazel

19 years ago

Yay! I am so glad the cranberry scent is back again this year. :-) I had a discount card for this past weekend, so in addition to getting some Christmas presents I decided to pick up some treats...

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

19 years ago

I love the entire cranberry line. I really wish they carried it year round. I hate having to hored this, as it smells so very good. It foams wonderfully, and did I mention it smells wonderful?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

20 years ago

I bought the essential oil first. I went back the same day to get the shower gel! It smells soo~o good!!! I love it! Its a nice "wake you up in the morning" scent! I would definately recommend!!!

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age

20 years ago

Got this from their post xmas sale! Smells divine [fruity goodness], and doesn't leave a residue. Tempted to stock up on more as they are a seasonal product!!!

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

20 years ago

Excellent product! The fragrance is sweet and tart. A friend though it smelled a bit like sweet red wine, but I think it's just an attempt at a true cranberry scent. The gel foams up beautifully...

About reviewer (329 reviews)

3.0

20 years ago

This is a very sudsy, fragrant, and moisturizing shower gel. Smelled almost medicine like in the bottle, but when used in the shower it brings out the body of the smell: a tart sweetness just like...

About reviewer (46 reviews)

19 years ago

About reviewer (101 reviews)

EyesHazel

19 years ago

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

19 years ago

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

20 years ago

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age

20 years ago

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure