81%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

17 years ago

Ack! Blast those holiday scents! They come and tantalize my senses... They cost a fortune and sell out before the after holiday sales... Bah! And yet, Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas...

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

18 years ago

It's a nice shower gel but I am not sure that I would buy it again, since there are other TBS scented Shower gels I prefer (especially Satsuma). To me, it smells more like apple juice than...

About reviewer (566 reviews)

HairOther

18 years ago

I love the cranberry products! The smell makes me want to eat fruit or drink fruit juice! It's awesome! I have the scrub and fragrance oil as well.

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

18 years ago

Wonderful scent! I fell in love with the scent of thecranberry products after using the cranberry home fragrance oil, and the body wash is just as wonderful. A very small amount lathers wonderfully.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

HairBrunette

18 years ago

Smells wonderful! I wish it were more moisturizing but I must use it because I am a freak whose body gel much match her body butter! The scent does last much longer than most body gels I've tried.

About reviewer (270 reviews)

Age30-35

18 years ago

Love this!!! A very sweet smelling canberry shower gel, lathers easily and leaves skin soft! Only drawback is that I wished it came in a pump bottle instead. Going to stock up on this!

About reviewer (171 reviews)

18 years ago

long lasting smell... what can i say? =) LOVELY!

About reviewer (106 reviews)

EyesBlack

18 years ago

I generally don't like fruit scents, but this is such a crisp, clean, tart scent it is absolutely irresistable. Great lather, wonderful scent, and a pretty light pink color. Glad this one is back.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

18 years ago

I love this cranberry scent. The smell stays on my skin for a long time after I use it in the bath - very refreshing and moisturizing!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal

18 years ago

<P>this has the most delicious scent- tart cranberries with a hint of something green, almost cucumber-like, but not a scary fake cucumber melon scent.</P> <P>i dont care for the screw off lid...

About reviewer (832 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

17 years ago

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

18 years ago

About reviewer (566 reviews)

HairOther

18 years ago

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

18 years ago

About reviewer (38 reviews)

HairBrunette

18 years ago

About reviewer (270 reviews)

Age30-35