Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Escada Island Kiss (Vintage)

4.1

This is a fruity floral fragrance, that is also very very sweet. Another lovely fragrance by Escada, although I personally think there are better Escada limited edition fragrances.

I love this stuff beyond imaginable. Fruity, sexy, fun. Very light, but don't put of too much (it becomes nauseating, like all perfumes can be). I lovee the packaging. It's very.. happy! Wist it wasn't LE.

on 3/5/2005 11:39:00 PM

This is an interesting fragrance to me, but I like it! It definitely makes me see myself smelling wonderful dancing in the sun on some island. For some reason I could see someone thinking this has a juvenile smell because the smell is very fruity like those cheap girly body sprays before we learn what smelling beautiful really means. I say, if it smells cheap, oh well, I'm a broke student and it's perfect for a summer evening!

I dunno lookin at the other reviews most people don't seem quite fond of this... however i sprayed it on a paper at the macys counter and after I returned home i was completely taken by it. The next time i went shopping with a friend adn she smelled it she agreed. I bought it a little while later and i absolutely love the scent... i wear it almost everyday and so many of my friends say 'you smell so good'... hrm the bottle is kind of cute. the scent is really light and fruity and fun... it reminds me of summer... :D

on 11/7/2004 4:30:00 PM

My bf loves this one. Its not my fav but its a nice perfume. Its girlie and fruity. Will be good for school. But when night comes, i prefer to wear something sexier and stronger.

on 7/15/2004 7:36:00 PM

when i smelled this in the magazine i HAD to get it! it's just so yummy without being overpowering! it's one of those rare sweet AND fresh smells.

the downside is that i don't think a lot of guys like it, because when i asked guys about it they're like "it's ok". whatever, it's all about personal taste.

Just absolutely love this fragrance-- got this as a sample, & immediately fell in love with it. It is a saccharine sweet scent reminiscent of mangoes, guavas, hibiscus & fragrant magnolias & orchids. A very fuity & flirty scent, great to wear in spring & summer in temperate regions, but perhaps not on a tropical beach island, unless you wish to smell like another sickly overscented flower.

A huge fan of IBIZA, now a even larger fan of ISLAND KISS. i get compliment everywhere i go, perhaps it suits me so well. I am very very pleased with the fragrance.

It lasts longer than Ibiza. A limited edition too, i am tempted to get a few more before it gets discontinued again, but then gain, ESCADA may come up with yet another PERFECT fragance for me. Hooray!

on 2/26/2004 7:23:00 PM

I'm not keen on Escada packaging. Eh. But unlike it's other limited edition counterpart, Sexy Graffitti, this smelled great. I tried it on at Sephora and this reminded me of strawberries. It's very sweet but avoids being obnoxious. I was suprised since I'm usually not an Esacada fan.
I ended up not buying it though (I bought Gucci's EDP2). I don't think I will... but for others who are considering it, it's definitely worth a whiff and a splash on your skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I would only give this 2 lipsticks. I didn't like the drydown of this scent. It smells like strong papaya.

Popular Fragrances