Garden Botanika Heart perfume spray

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.8

on 4/20/2017 8:10:00 AM

There used to be a Garden Botanika store in a mall near me. I loved their products and Heart became a favorite of mine. The store closed years ago and when I ran out of Heart I used other scents. I don't know what triggered my memory but I repurchased Heart from a seller on eBay a few weeks ago and am so glad I did. Heart is very floral, yet light with a hint of cedar wood thrown in. It lasts all day on me and after a yoga session in the evening, I can still smell it. This is one unobtrusive scent. I only wish it was easier to find. Garden Botanika used to have a pretty catalogue but is now part of a larger website. It's makeup is gone but some of its fragrances and skincare exist. It is a great line and affordable.

I generally don't like perfume very much, but this one changed my mind. Once I smelled it I was hooked. I get compliments every time I wear it. A light, beautiful, clean scent.

I received a sample of the body lotion in this scent and really liked it. My son gave me a bottle of the EDP for Christmas and I love it. It is very fresh and clean. Almost like a strongly scented french soap. Although it doesn't say it has rose in it - I get a light bit of it (maybe it's the peony). Soft, fresh, floral. I do not get any citrus. I will buy this again when I run out!

Update: 1/24/11. I am so in love with this. It has become my signature. I can barely tolerate other scents now - they seem so "overdone" and strong. I do get a hint of citrus - like a light lemon at first spritz. But still such a soft, beautiful, clean fragrance. I won't run out of this!

on 12/12/2006 8:37:00 PM

I am so confused by all the good reviews! All this reminded me of was a dryer sheet! I tried it twice, but couldn't shake the sense that I rubbed myself with fabric softener, :-0 I just don't see what all the raves are for?
EDIT: Ok, I gave it a few more shots...and surprise, it really dries down to a nice soft vanilla type scent, very subtle. I upped my review to 4 lippies, but it still has that initial 'dryer sheet' scent, although that fades pretty quickly!

on 5/1/2006 12:05:00 PM

I have never smelled such a clean and delicious scent! I found it the way most people do -someone I was near was wearing it. When I asked about it she said that EVERYONE always asks about it and that I should get ready to give out the same information once I start wearing it. Well, it's true; I've turned so many people onto Heart. I've even tried going back to my prior favorite scent (I had been wearing Annick Goutal eau d'Hadrien for years) and just couldn't bear being without Heart - so I re-showered and put on Heart! IT saves me a LOT of money too; it costs a fraction of Annick.

Popular Fragrances