Aquage Uplifting Foam

Aquage Uplifting Foam

on 8/15/2016 3:32:00 PM

I have very fine, silky hair so it's hard to get a lot of volume in it. I've been searching for a great mousse I could put in my hair right before blow drying it. This stuff is amazing!! I put it in my hair at my roots and then rub it through the rest of my hair. After blow drying, it gives my hair the texture and volume I need to style it. I will be purchasing again and again. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!

on 11/26/2015 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an ok product but it doesn't perform better than the average drugstore mousse. I much prefer Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus, which I've used for a long time, and makes a real difference in the fullness of my hair. This does give some fullness to my roots, but not enough to wow me. And using more of it tends to make my hair feel heavier, and I find my roots kind of matting down throughout the day. I expected to love this but it's pretty average and not worth the price, so I won't repurchase.

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

I wanted to love this and I'm thrilled others are getting great results. Just didn't do much for me at all. Pretty expensive, too.

on 3/24/2014 3:35:00 PM

This is a great product; there's good reason it's so popular online. I heard about it on The Small Things Blog. It's lightweight and easy to use. I've never been able to get a decent amount of volume in my hair since it's a little thin on top and so dry that I need to use heavy conditioners. This product seems to have remedied that. I barely have to tease now, but the product seems to enhance it when I do. The price is a little steep though and it is extremely hard to find this product in Canada.

on 2/12/2014 9:59:00 PM

I do like this product. It does what it says. Great volume, easy to use, no residue or build up that I have noticed. I only use this for special occasions (I don't need voluptuous hair daily) since it is a bit pricey. I repurchase again and again though due to loving the results.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really noticed a difference in the volume of my fine, thin, shoulder-length hair when I used this. No crunchy texture - just great volume. It is too pricey for me to use all of the time. It's more a special occasion thing.

on 1/4/2014 9:03:00 AM

I have very fine and thin hair. I used to have to wash it every day to prevent it from looking greasy. Now that I have using aquage uplifting foam, I noticed I can go two days without washing my hair and I have major volume. Definitely a product I use in my daily routine!

on 12/15/2012 2:12:00 AM

I was REALLY hoping that this would work for me; I'd seen it on The Small Things blog and got it wholesale through a friend, so at least I didn't pay full price for it. I used it for several weeks and it really didn't do anything for my hair. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it and it usually takes to new products fairly well so I was surprised and disappointed that this one didn't work for me. Oh, well, onto the next great volumizer!

on 11/3/2012 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I think I am the only person who didn't like this product. I've read great reviews and watched several demos, but it just didn't work for me any better than cheap drug store brands. I've tried using a lot, I've tried using a little to no avail. I have fine hair and it's somewhat thin and I do a LOT of back combing/teasing to give it volume. I love volume and I bought this product hoping to avoid so much back combing. What a disappointment! On the bright side, it smells fantastic!

on 7/15/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Lordy....THIS stuff works! Works both when I do a blowout or use a curling iron. Almost works TOO well ie: Big Texas Hair when curling--less is more. Leaves kind of a film behind, so you really HAVE to wash the next day. Only drawbacks=$15 for a can of this, and the ooky 2nd day hair. Other than that? HG styling product all the way.

Popular Styling Products