Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap

4.5

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] POTASSIUM MYRISTATE [] GLYCERIN [] POTASSIUM BEHENATE [] SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE [] POTASSIUM PALMITATE [] POTASSIUM LAURATE [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL [] SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL [] OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL [] PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL [] OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL [] PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL [] BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) SEED OIL [] CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT CALIFORNIA) [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] SQUALANE [] CETEARYL ALCOHOL [] PETROLATUM [] BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) [] METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE [] POLYQUATERNIUM-7 [] PEG-3 DISTEARATE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE [] METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I always think it's more important to spend your money on good skincare....so I decided I'd try this creamy cleanser a while back. I love the clean classic packaging. But more importantly, this stuff rocks!!!! It is so creamy and leaves your skin so soft and fresh feeling. Also, when it claims to 'lather' it means it! It lathers up so easily, which adds to the clean feeling afterwards. But yeah, it is so over-priced, 22 for 100mls? It is very good though so when I run out I think I'll probably still repurchase.

I also received a tube of this in the Skincare to Go set. I must say I find this cleanser to be so drying! It leaves my face very tight after I wash with it, almost like washing with real soap. It is a nicely concentrated product, a little goes a very long way, and it does feel nice when I'm washing with it, but after rinsing, my skin is so tight it just kills me. That said, on the evening that I use the tube soap, the next morning I wake up with the smoothest skin ever with no irritation or dryness. I just can't figure it out. It may be a good summer cleanser, I'll update if I find it to be so.

on 12/31/2004 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

so far (i've used it for about 2 weeks) its helped clear my face up alot, prevents constant breakouts and itsn't drying, to me, even though i have very dry skin, and i use it along with the lotion spf 15 and the exfoliator and i think its great, but i will update if it gives me any breakouts, so far though i think it works nicely.
UPDATE 2/7/2005: I'm still happy with it and i've noticed that i don't get alot of breakouts, and my skin is alot more even and not as dry...so far i love it!

on 6/19/2004 11:33:00 PM

Wow! This cleanser lathers like crazy into a very frothy wash that feels very nice against your skin. It is very, very concentrated so that you need very little and has a wonderful scent to it. It need not leave my face tight or red. I would recommend this and since I got this in a trial kit, I will probaly purchase a full-size.