3.9

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

Edit- spoke too soon. This bothered my sensitive eyes despite being washed off and the lashline area was sore for days. Taking off a poInt as it may just be that my skin is particularly sensitive - This review isfor the waterline (labeled as such) kohls in particular - those are great. The black-brown one is really the colour I look for in most lines. Lise Watier has several but I stopped using them. This issofter yet lasts. Problem with waterline use i that it does feel a bit ‘tacky’ which is not ideal. I suppose one is better off setting it with a powder shadow or kohl but I don’t WANNA. I love how it wears though. I love it most as a normal (not waterline) liner - the best one i’ve ever used and if u know me u wd know that is saying a LOT. It leaves ample time to soften or thin out into a fine wing (by smudging outwards with a pinky). It lasts. No irritation. V sensitive eyes here so yes I thibk the best on the market. I have everything n because ppl seem to believe expensive brands are better I prefer this to my Estee lauder Guerlain Chanel dior Urban decay Marc Jacobs Lise Watier etc for a daily liner (ie black-brown not special colours- although the smoothliners have plenty of beautiful colourful picks too )

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

5 years ago

I just wanted to give a hint to those who have trouble sharpening the pencil. Mine was splintering, now matter how I tried to sharpen it (sharpeners or knife). My son discovered that the END CAP can be removed, then the lead pushed up with a narrow object. It can be pushed clear of the rough edge.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesOther

2.0
from

8 years ago

This eyeliner goes on okay. It does not tug too much at my eyelids but the staying power was not that good. It also isn't very black.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

8 years ago

I really like these liners. There are lots of colours to choose from (available in white which I had a hard time finding in other brands) and they are pigmented. They last fairly well for me but not as long as some others. I think that they are a great product for the price.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I have been using this eyeliner on my upper lash line and waterline for 15 years. I have a few different colors but plain black and plain taupe are my faves. I find this stuff goes on pretty easy and stays on for a long time, even on the waterline. It is not as smooth and creamy as say UD 24/7 but I find that stuff just disappears of my lids, including the waterline. Raccoon eyes in no time. Annabelle eyeliner is cheap, readily available, washes off fine, many colors, sharpens easily and has pretty good pigmentation (not as much as UD 24/7 though.) I always like to try new products but I find I just keep going back to this one.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

8 years ago

I love these eyeliners! They are my go-to eyeliners every day! One colour i have you have to work it on a little to get the full effect but it is still great! Most just glide on, i love them :)

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

9 years ago

I use this eyeliner in black everyday now for years. Love this eyeliner goes on very smooth and works well if you want a nice bold line or if you want to smudge it out. Great price about $5.00 CAN or cheaper if there is a sale.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I bought the kohl eyeliner in milky way, and at first I was hesitant. I was looking for a eyeliner that would brighten up my eye and something I could use in my inner corners for highlight. At first, it sucked. I regretted buying it because it wasn't smooth at all. However, second time is the charm! I tried again and it looked AMAZING! I used it for highlight and omg, I love it. LOVE. I almost bought the white, but it was matte and I wanted shimmer. This is perfect if you were looking for a shimmery white eyeliner. I really like the packaging and I would definitely buy this again.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

9 years ago

My first pencil eyeliner and my favourite pencil eyeliner. Pro: Absolutely love the texture and that it doesn't require any tugging to get the colour on. I only use it to line my waterline and the colour is intense (black) when applied on, which I love. Con: I would highly recommend not using this to line your eyelid if your lids are oily like mine because it tends to smudge. By the end of the day, the colour will fade and might slightly smudge depending on what you were doing throughout the day. Conclusion: Overall, this is my favourite pencil eyeliner,will definitely buy more since it's a pretty decent price and good quality.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

9 years ago

Stay away from this eyeliner if you have greasy eyelids. I have this in kohl and the regular one. It travels to my creases in 15 minutes, no exaggeration. The worst I've tried. I prefer wet n wild for cheap eyeliner.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool