88%

price range

Reviews

Reviews

16 years ago

I love this soap but it doesn't last, thus making it a little pricey. I am done with a bar a week. If you leave it for too long the fragrance wears off.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry

17 years ago

I agree with the review below, I only use it when I want to pamper myself, cuz it doesn't foam very well, so I have to use more product then with normal bath gels. But the experience is luxourious

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlack

18 years ago

I love this product too! I only use it when I want to feel pampered. It's on the pricey side.

About reviewer (843 reviews)

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

18 years ago

Now here is a fabulous Tub Treat that's soothing to the soul. :_) I just love this formulation.It has a beautiful soft rose fragrance that can't be beat.You feel as if you're in a Rose garden when...

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlond

20 years ago

Ahh.. smells so good like real flowers. I used this in the bath tub and when i was done in the bath it left my skin fragranced and the bathroom as well. Smells oh so good :p****

About reviewer (464 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

20 years ago

I love the way this shower gel smells =) I also love the fact that the smell doesn't wear off right after I get out of the shower. A lot of rose-scented shower gels dont smell as good as this one!...

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

20 years ago

I absoultely love this product! The fragrance is wonderful and the quality of the gel is superb. I also like the body lotion and powder of the same fragrance. It's a great product. Well worth the...

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

16 years ago

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry

17 years ago

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlack

18 years ago

About reviewer (843 reviews)

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

18 years ago

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlond

20 years ago

About reviewer (464 reviews)

SkinOily