Sonia Kashuk Illuminzer

No Image

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Love this product. Bought in the Target clearance in Blushify. It looks a lovely iridescent pink on dark skin and blends SO well. I also use it on my lips with Mac Lipglass Clear over the top. That is a really pretty effect!! Also the packaging is so contemporary and chic.

on 3/17/2004 11:24:00 AM

This is my first experience with SK. I bought Bronzify on clearance, figuring it would give my shoulders/collerbone/legs a pretty bronze shimmer and look great for the summer. I tried it on my cheeks and voila! A gorgeous, natural tan. I would have to be careful when wearing this during the day - but for night, it adds the perfect amount of shimmery-bronze.

on 3/5/2004 1:17:00 PM

I absulutely LOVE this blush in blushify and bronzify. Was informed by Target that it was discontinued on Feb. 1 2004. Does anyone know where I can purchase it? What product would you recommend that is similar- cream shimmer, warm/bronzish blush in a stick?

on 1/2/2004 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

I have this is Blushify and i love how it gives me such a natural look. My mom even complimented how she liked my m/u (also wore illuminare). It doesn't streak but the staying power is not that good. I bought another one, Glowify, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Its a very pretty champagne shimmer.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have Bronzify and Glowify. Just beautiful. Don't like Blushify as much.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Glowify, and it is just what I was looking for. It's so pretty. I put it on the apples of my cheeks after applying blush. It gives such a nice glow. Would definitely repurchase.

on 8/22/2003 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I almost gave in and got a NARS Multiple but I had to go to Target anyway so I decided to take a look at the SK display. I saw this in Blushify and promptly forgot about NARS.

Blushify is a shimmery, mauve, peach color that gives my NW20 skin a nice flush that looks natural and sweet. I love this on my lips for a hint of color. It looks great with EL Spice Writer lip liner.

It's a bit drying on the lips, that's why I couldn't give it 5 lipsticks, but it is a great alternative to Multiples and other multi-purpose color sticks. continued >>

on 7/16/2003 6:40:00 PM

LOVE Blushify. It looks great on my fair skin. It gives glow, color and "illumination" without being to bold or glittery. I always end up coming back to this one....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Just bought this at Target in their 15% off sale for $8. Colour is Beautify in a great twist-up tube. It is a lovely soft shimmery peachy pink - looks great on my PPP skin. Very easy to apply and control. Great quality & price!

on 10/13/2002 11:40:00 PM

I have this in Blushify - I have pale yellow toned skin, and this is great! it glides on easily and doesn't try too fast so that you can blend with your fingers. this is a nice flushed shade for me.

Popular Blush Products