3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

They no longer make this product, they make the 7 day scrub cream, which is meant for every day use and the exfoliating scrub meant for occasional use.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

7 years ago

Makes my face feel and look smooth an polished. It is not too harsh, but be gentle with the scrubbing.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

8 years ago

My skin is dry and sensitive, meaning that I get very easily red, with flaky patches around my nose and on the cheeks, but I still need a product that prevents my pores from being clogged on the t-zone. This exfoliator sure is gentle but I’m not really convinced by it efficiency. The product is a rather runny beige cream with an oily texture. The exfoliating beads are round, soft and very fine (finer than caster sugar). The smell is light and pleasant (no added fragrance), it slightly reminds me of clay. To get it to work, I need to apply a large amount of product on clean, dry skin. If I only use a regular (pea size) amount and/or if my face is wet, it feels like I’m trying to scrub my face with a moisturizer. So yes, my skin doesn’t turn all red and irritated, but what’s the point if it doesn’t get rid of dead skin? I think this is just a marketing trick to make sensitive skin people believe that they can use mechanical scrubs without downside effects.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

12 years ago

UPDATE (2012-02-17): BOYCOTTING RE. CURRENT ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET <p> This was not as bad as the 7-day scrub, but still irritated my face - and left an oily film. <p> Sensitive-skinned people: do be careful of SA who try to convince you that a scrub really is gentle. While exfoliation - of whatever sort your skin can take, and physical (like a scrub) or chemical (AHA etc.) - is generally agreed to be A Good Thing for cell turnover and deblocking gunged-up pores... there are limits, within the bounds of common sense. If something is removing a layer of skin and what's underneath is raw and bleeding; if skin is showing classic text-book signs of irritation (red, rash, swelling, itching, pain, etc.), that's gone over the line into Not Sensible; and might have fallen right into the possibly foolish. <p> Not nearly as good as fine-grain sugar mixed in with regular cleanser, I'm afraid. Now that, on this sensitive skin, does actually work a treat.

About reviewer (442 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

15 years ago

I bought this scrub today. I think it does the job and that's it! I didn't like the scent thoe. But it's a ok scrub,maybe will buy it again!Update:I have sing it for 2 day now and i like it! My skin is fresh and have smaller acnes.It's very gentle so I use it every day..

About reviewer (241 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

15 years ago

This product is great for my sensitive skin. It's gentle enough that it doesn't cause any irritation whatsoever, but it still gets the job done well. My skin is always glowing when I wake up after using this before bed. I found the smell rather inoffensive, and it's definitely a bonus that it isn't fragranced. Rinses off very easily. I will most certainly be repurchasing this.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

16 years ago

A very simple, but good product. Good scrub (not too soft, not too harsh), good package and excellent price.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

16 years ago

I gave this a 452Y. It was a good gentle exfoliator, I like to have grains in my exfoliators, but some of them can be too harsh. When this runs out, I might try to get samples of the Seven day scrub someone preferred and others, but would buy this again if nothing better comes along. The packaging and "scent" are both very healthy.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

from

16 years ago

I think this is a very good basic scrub that doens't irritate my sensitised skin. It's probably a bit expensive for what it is but I haven't found a better exfoliator so I'm going to stick with this.

About reviewer (724 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

17 years ago

It was probably too gentle for my skin, I like to feel my exfoliators working. Hated the smell!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age19-24