Boots No7 Colour Perfect

Boots  No7 Colour Perfect

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I bought this in the shade of good earth. At first I tried using the brushes that it provided but they were so difficult to use. I then used my own brushes. The product is barely visible on my skin and I have fair skin. I also think that it is too shimmery especially the middle shade which would usually go in the centre of my eyelid but I think that's my personal taste.

on 9/23/2012 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is a great eyeshadow. I have it in mink and it's a true shimmery taupe. It would work on most skin tones and it's very blendable and silky I would purchase again as I've had mine for a while and still have a lot left.

To Read all 29 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love the pinkish brown coulour the best. Looks nice on my skin tone. Good coulour for everyday. Sparkly but not glittzy. Very smooth. I hate the little brush applicator. It's curved !!!! WTF. Still a great eyeshowdow considering I got it for 2$ CND at shoppers!!

on 5/28/2011 10:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this a few years ago in Truffle and love it! I used UDPP first, then I wet my finger and apply the shadow while damp. It gives a lovely wash of color and lasts all day. It's also a good dupe for UD Baked from the Naked palette. Less shimmer, but the pinkish brown tone is the same.

on 3/9/2011 5:22:00 AM

I have a couple of these and the colour combination in the trios are nice. However you do need a primer as they don't last long.
they aren't the most pigmented on the market but okay for older eyes as they are not too glittery.

They are way overpriced for the quality. 10 in the UK and $7.99 in the US. why is there such a difference from a 'UK' company?!! Rip off

on 12/18/2009 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have one in 45 golden leaf, the color certainly lives up to its name. I love it, in just one swipe I found a beautiful golden shimmery green color that faily lasts! It's kind of weird, because IRL, the powder look chalky, but once applied it goes on smoothly, which of course I don't mind. I took off one lippe because the packaging looks cheap.
I bought it for approx. USD 4 in a store sale, so I don't mind the price. will definitely repurchase if I ever finish the product

on 8/18/2008 11:13:00 AM

This product was awful. The consistency of the eyeshadow was very chalky and impossible to blend. I returned it for a refund. When I bought another set of No 7 Eyeshadow a year later, I experienced the same problem.
The packaging may look good, but the product is not, especially for the prices they charge!

stay away from any boots products! i bought two eye shadow palettes from my drug store cause the stupid make up lady told me they would be a great replacement to some of the higher end makeup brands i like..big mistake the eyeshadows dont appy at all even with water mixed they hardly show up...not to mention the texture is crumbly and chalky i will never buy this brand again!!

The only thing that's good about this is the color in the package... It applies SUPER. SHEERLY. and it's SOOOOO chalky and crumbley! I have this in Iced Lilac and it doesn't show up lilac at all, it's just silver crumbly dust. And I'm light skinned!!! HORRIBLE, I'll never buy another Boots eyeshadow again :'(

on 6/16/2008 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product a few years ago for AU$3 at a makeup discount store outlet (closed now.) I don't really know of any stores that stock this brand here (I have not searched online or went out looking for it. I bought this product waaay before I started doing research into makeup before buying it.) I bought 'wheatsheaf.' It brings out my Asian eyes without being too out there.

The sponge applicator broke down shortly after using it but the colour is fine. Without a UD base there is still some colour after 8 hour day. With a bit of UD base it lasts all day.

At that price, I really cannot complain.

I only recently turned over and saw the brand of it and checked it out on MUA!