COVERGIRL lipslicks in pearlygirl

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a frosty white pearly lip balm. Not my cup of tea. It emphasizes every flake in my lips. I use it to highlight my cupids bow but would not have purchased except for my curiousity.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have had this in my stash for years now, I just recently took it out to compare it to bubbles l/s, and I have to say it's a pretty good dupe if your wanting to save some $$. I think pearlygirl is quite a bit more sheer though. Like the other reviewers stated the texture isn't great and it definitely doesn't smell as good as mac l/s. I gave it 3 lippies because it isn't really a stand out product in my opinion, I rarely reach for it and I probably wouldn't buy it again.

on 1/5/2008 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this color thinking that it would make my lips look lighter. it didnt do that, it just added a slight sparkle. although i didnt get what i wanted, i love this color! if i decide to go really dark and smokey on my eyes, i put this on and its nice and simple! as with the other lipslicks, this feels wonderful, although the smell is like 80's lipstick as another reviewer has said... other than that (the smell goes away) i love this stuff! hg because it is so moisturizing!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got Cover Girl lipslicks in pearlygirl, and I think it's pretty good. It's more of a frosty lip balm rather than a lip gloss. Very moisturizing with a nice silky texture, but I didn't like the smell (like old-fashioned lipstick). I wouldn't buy this again because of the cheap packaging and the fact that there are better lip glosses/balms out there. This wasn't bad, but wasn't great, generally just good.

i didn'y like this colour on me at all. it looked gross on my lips and the texture doesn't feel good...it's kindda granulated...if that's a word lol. well, i wasn't impressed with this

I love, love, LOVE this color! I don't know if they discontinued it or not, but I really hope not! Pearlygirl is a GORGEOUS frosty white that i've been searching for in a gloss for so long. The gloss itself has a very smooth, very silky texture -- it's soft and it glides on easily. It delivers moderate shine, and while I usually prefer blinding shine, I never expect any more than moderate shine from solid lip gloss (whether packaged in a stick or a pot). Anyway, this is some of the most moisturizing gloss I've ever purchased! I love it.