MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
MAC Cosmetics Frost - Bronze

4.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Color is bronze with no orange tones in it and it reminds me particularly of Teddy Eye Kohl. I use it as an outer corner of eye color and a crease color. You don't need much on your brush because it's very pigmented and a little goes a long way -- it can go on VERY darkly easily! Great for summer. I love to pair it with shroom or ricepaper or canton candy paint as a wash. I'm a MMM with light blonde hair, dark brown eyes and normal skin.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A MUST HAVE. The best eyeshadow I ever owned by far.The color is so amazing and the pigmentation is excellent. The color is flattering on everyone. I applied it with my finger before i knew about brushes and even then it looked great. Mine fell and the shadow broke. That sucked because it lost a lot off the product. I still feel sad about it I really miss that eyeshadow. HG for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nc30-35, warm and yellow

To me, this eyeshadow is a cross between Mac's Amber lights and urban decay's smog. It's a bright orange-bronze color that makes my brown eyes pop. Formula is smooth and color payoff is awesome. Definitely would repurchase!

MAC Bronze is exactly what it says it is! A true bronze colour. It is a very warm colour but doesn't look orange or copper on me. The finish and pigmentation is buttery and EXCELLENT. I have almost completely finished this colour and will definitely repurchase! I like to wear Bronze as an all over wash with a dark brown in the outer corner. It is the perfect smokey but understated eye for my light olive yellow skintone and brown eyes. It makes my brown eyes appear lighter and more radiant!
This is also a PERFECT crease colour with gold/champagne lid colours! A staple for me.

on 7/30/2014 11:11:00 AM

Well this shawdow is giving my all time fav Mulch a run! Bronze is beautiful golden color with a pretty shimmer to it! Makes my brown eyes pop!! I alternate this with Mulch but beginning to use this one more. Love it!!!!!

on 2/3/2014 2:10:00 PM

My first MAC eyeshadow, and I love it so much. It's a beautiful bronze colour, not too red, and I use it almost everyday. It is soo pigmented. It blends wonderfully and looks amazing on my warm undertone. I use it to define my crease and it looks great. Love this shade and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really love this shadow for the crease, It doesn't look weird on my yellow asian skin color, I am wearing it lightly on my profile pic.

on 9/21/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My mom was looking for a bronze color and she certainly lucked out. It looks gorgeous on her. It's a beautiful color that can be worn alone for a minimal makeup look or blended for a soft smokey eye. I often steal the color for an everyday look.

on 1/2/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

If you are dark skin, this pretty much matches your skin tone and doesn't pop. But I find brown shades on brown skin doesn't do much anyway.

on 1/2/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my all time FAVORITE eyeshadow.. I can't even describe how much I love this shadow. I'm already on my third and I love, love, love it. I'm a NW40/NC45, so it's a little darker than my skintone and the shimmer is so pretty. I can wear this eyeshadow every single day and trust me, everyone should have this one in their stash. I'm going to order one more, because I'm almost over my third one. Trust me, they last for a long time and you only need a little!