Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner

3.0

Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Arctium Lappa Extract / Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis / Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Hedera Helix Extract - Ivy Leaf/Stem Extract, Althaea Officinalis / Althaea Officinalis Root Extract.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Trash - did literally nothing for my dry, acne prone skin. And the packaging is cheap rubbish, I accidentally dropped the bottle (not from a great height) and the lid broke so I couldn't take it anywhere or it would leak.

on 1/2/2017 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Personally I love this product. I have insanely sensitive skin, it flares up very easily when I try new products if I'm not careful. I get cystic acne. And in addition to all that I without fail break out before a period. I love this toner because for me, it acts as a less harsh exfoliation and takes off much of the dead skin - which is particularly great for winter. Using the other products like the clarisonic and beaded face exfoliations have been way to harsh and just push the oil around causing break outs. This toner is perfect and avoids all that for me. I used to use it in combination with Cetaphil face wash and face cream but a couple months ago I switched to the Calendula face wash which I like. I've seen people in the reviews here complaining about this toner drying out skin. I have mainly oily skin myself. It can definitely cause some tightness but this is not all the time. It's about 40% of the time, I think it has to do with the face wash you use as well because that'll determine how much oil has already been stripped from the face. But I moisturizer after washing my face anyways so this isn't really something that bothers me. OVERALL, I love it. And I hate going without it when it runs out at home or at the store.

Video Reviews & Tutorials