Urban Decay Lust

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Urban Decay Lust

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Well, even though so many other people have said it, I will too: I bought mine from Ebay (since it was discontinued), and when I first saw it, I was thinking, "No way in heck can I wear this."
Of course, I was wrong. Lust is beyond description, though I'll try to describe it, anyway. It's a deep medium/dark purple - but it's smoky with blue and pink colors that flash in the light, and it looks like it might have grayish-violet undertones to me. Lust is just such a complex color, it's tough to pinpoint exactly what it looks like.
For those of you afraid of the infamous Urban Decay falling-glitter effect, fear not; you won't get that with Lust, because it is an irridescent shimmer, not a glitter. Instead, it's velvety soft and silky on your eyelid - and, seven hours after I applied it, it might have been slightly lighter, but I'm not quite sure. I applied a bit more to one eye, and it still looked the same. Most likely, I had just gotten more used to the color. ^^
And there are many ways to apply Lust. So far, I've used it dry, with a brush, and gotten a sheer effect, perfect for outdoors during the day. You can use it with a sponge applicator, if you like, to get about the same color as in the pot, but a bit more sheer. Applied wet with a brush, this color extremely intense... but, amazingly, still wearable. (Also, you can strenghten the color for any of these methods with concealer or Primer Potion as a base.)
So, as stupid as this sounds, I think I've fallen in love with Lust.
**Update** I put a very thin line of Moshpit (the gold Heavy Metal glitter liner)at the base of my lashes over Lust, and it looks really hot! I know it sounds odd, but... well, if you've got Moshpit, try it and decide for yourself. continued >>

I purchased one of these from UD.com on clearance for $7.50, since they're being wretched and discontinuing masses of excellent products. This color is really remarkable- an iridescent cool greyed but darker purple that flashes pink and cooler, darker tones of purple. I truly loved it. The one I received new was in the old style pot. Plays well with Pallor, another beautiful one they're dc'ing. Great price, greb a few before they're gone for good.

Top Rated Eye Shadow