Maybelline Roller Color - Blue Surf

No Image

4.1

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

if you want the full effect of these shadows,pop out the roller ball and the remove the plastic lip,you have a highly pigmented shadow!
make sure to use a sticky base so it really sticks,these shadows are really pigmented and great for a buck,found it at the dollar tree,love it.

on 5/15/2006 7:40:00 PM

Love the color on this one but wish it lasted longer. A shimmery, cool, light aqua, this one really brightens up my eyes. I can't wear blue shadows usually (my eyes are green and I'm neutral/olive to warm complected) but I can make this one work. As with all roller colors, the packaging needs to be ditched for a pot.

I bought this a few days ago to go with MAC's 'Guacamole' e/s (I'm late getting on this gravy train and missed 'Parrot' but from the photos I've seen, it looks VERY similar). Anyways, tried it all on the other night and all I can say is GORGEOUS!!! The roller is difficult to manage sometimes, but the shadow is nice and glittery. Definately HOT for $4! Will repurchase if I EVER run out....

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I get comments all the time b/c of this color... I have blue eyes and when i wear this everyone says it makes my eyes look "wow" and it draws a lot of attention towards them. the only thing i didnt like is that the shimmery stuff sometimes makes my eyelids itch really bad.however i love the color..i will be repurchasing..

on 8/23/2004 11:54:00 AM

I love this pretty blue color - not quite sky blue with a hint of aqua. But I despise the applicator. It is messy and hard to apply! I am debating on prying the ball out and dumping the color into something. I have tried a few of these roller colors and then passed them along. This is a keeper!

This is the only color in the roller colors that I like! It is a pretty sparkly light aqua blue. I usually pop out the roller ball, and put in a different container, and use it just like a MAC pigment! Otherwise it is very sheer from the container.

on 1/8/2004 9:24:00 PM

I find that if you tap the bottom of Roller Colors, you have no problem getting the powder out... I have three, and this is my fave color! Very pretty and really wakes up your face.