Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/2/2012 8:18:00 PM

Got this as part of a Sephora order, but it's not my first rodeo with UD eyeshadows. This is my first time with Strip and I adore it. I see purple and blue tones in the grey/silver. It's a really unique shade. Fun for highlights on smokey eyes, or as a base for something like M.A.C. Moth Brown. It glides on, has decent pigmentation, and I got it on sale at Sephora!
Like all UD, cute packaging and great product names.
Would repurchase.

I love this! The perfect silver with blue overtones, and no glitter. Just shimmer for days and great pigementation. You can go for a simple look and just wear it on the lid with some black eyeliner, or use it as a base for a smoky eye. I will definitely buy this again whenever I run out.

holy pigmentation batman. i love urban decay eyeshadows, even the glitter ones - seriously - with some teo faced glitter glue they r amazing. anyway back to strip. this is the most gorgeous silver with a hint of blue. makes for a very interesting base to a smokey eye. the texture is something else at first touch its almost like a cream, amazing. i will always repurchase this.

on 6/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

I love this color. It's a dark, bluish silver that looks black in some lights. It's a classic Urban Decay multifaceted metallic shimmer eyeshadow, and it goes on smoothly. It reminds me of a darker version of Mary Jane.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVE this eyeshadow!!!! :) I am one happy chick I just got this eyeshadow today. It is so pretty <3 i haven't worn it but I'm sure it will not dissapoint me ;)
-DarkGlamour17

on 4/9/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my favourite silver shadow. It's an absolutely gorgeous true silver. It's really pigmented and goes on smoothly. I love it for a silver smoky eye. Would definitely repurchase, but a little goes a long way, so not sure I'll ever need to.

What a fabulous eye shadow. I like to apply it really heavy, for nights out or special occasions. It is very silvery, yet dark and edgy. I've never used anything like it. Pure, bright pigment, great quality. Goes great with smokey eyeliner.

What impressed me the most is that it stays on all night, even a long night of partying and dancing.

I love this shimmery light blue colored shadow. It stays very nicely and seems to go where you put it. I have bought and re-bought this product and others from this line. I think that Urban Decay puts something like a moisturizer in their shadows b/c it seems to glide on better than most. Very pretty shade and nice line.

on 7/23/2007 2:27:00 PM

I would describe this shade as a grey-silver with an icy blue tint to it. I love this color, it looks beautiful and I wear it all of the time. It has become one of my favorites, if not my favorite eye shadow. It's great to wear during the day or on a night out. I like how it makes my blue-grey eyes stand out. People here comment that you can find similar colors from other brands, which is true. However, I love metallic greys like this, so it is worth the price for me (plus Urban Decay is great quality). For anyone that likes a metallic, smoky-eyed look, than this is for you.

i went to sephora today in search of a nice silver eyeshadow and i tried this one. it's a blue-hued silver and it looks really pretty with my eyes which are a brown/green hazel. it stays put a while, too! it's been on for over 7 hours now and still looks great. very pretty! it has a nice luster and sheen and it really pops! i love how it picks up the light. i never thought i'd look good in a silvery blue but i was wrong! looks great on! <3