Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my ultimate go-to eyeshadow! I love how pigmented this eye shadow is. The color that it appears is very true to the color that you see. This is not the case with some other metallic grey eye shadows that I've tried, where they look gorgeous, but look rather lackluster after being applied. The color makes my deep blue-grey eyes pop and gives that smokey eyed look perfectly. It is also "safe" enough to wear for the office, but bold enough to wear out at night, especially with some liquid black liner. I hope this color stays around, because it would be a huge loss to be without this!

on 11/2/2012 8:18:00 PM

Got this as part of a Sephora order, but it's not my first rodeo with UD eyeshadows. This is my first time with Strip and I adore it. I see purple and blue tones in the grey/silver. It's a really unique shade. Fun for highlights on smokey eyes, or as a base for something like M.A.C. Moth Brown. It glides on, has decent pigmentation, and I got it on sale at Sephora!
Like all UD, cute packaging and great product names.
Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shade is beautiful. It's a metallic grey with blue tones. It's super smooth and silky. It applies like a dream and is long lasting.

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! The formula is wonderful, buttery, pigmented and just omg so amazing! The color is stunning metallic medium silver with obvious blue undertones. Absolutly worth the money and this is one of the shadows that helps credit Urban Decays reputation for the best eyeshadows

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful silver color! Easy to build, not glittery. Has stunning blue undertones. Can be worn everyday or as a fun going out color. Turns up great in photo shoots!

I love this! The perfect silver with blue overtones, and no glitter. Just shimmer for days and great pigementation. You can go for a simple look and just wear it on the lid with some black eyeliner, or use it as a base for a smoky eye. I will definitely buy this again whenever I run out.

holy pigmentation batman. i love urban decay eyeshadows, even the glitter ones - seriously - with some teo faced glitter glue they r amazing. anyway back to strip. this is the most gorgeous silver with a hint of blue. makes for a very interesting base to a smokey eye. the texture is something else at first touch its almost like a cream, amazing. i will always repurchase this.

on 5/31/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the most amazing shade of silver and makes a lovely contrast for a smokey eye. HG & a staple for life, and WAY prettier than its cousin S&M IMO!

on 6/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

I love this color. It's a dark, bluish silver that looks black in some lights. It's a classic Urban Decay multifaceted metallic shimmer eyeshadow, and it goes on smoothly. It reminds me of a darker version of Mary Jane.

on 6/13/2010 2:31:00 PM

I guess I might be the only person who sees this as a purple-silver color? This is possibly the prettiest eyeshadow I have. It looks amazing with my hazel eyes. I wear it in the crease with vapor on the lid, or I just wear this over vapor all over the lid. I am warm-toned (NC25), but due to my hair color (blonde), I like cool-toned eyeshadows like this on me. I will definitely repurchase. Last week was the first time I've ever bought an Urban Decay shadow, and I am incredibly impressed. I plan to buy more.