Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This shadow is nothing special. For much less money, I could find the exact shade in a drug store brand. The color looked okay on me. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm yellow toned NC20, and never owned a silver e/s. My eyes are green with a bit of hazel, and all silver jewellery makes my skin even more yellow. Last year I thought to get what I wanted; a really silvery look. Last holiday season I wore Strip with black eyeliner and Heavy Metal Rockstar (silver) eyeliner. Really unique.
This fall I'm going to use Strip with Naked's gray colors for metallic smoky eye.
I think Strip as a foiled silver metallic, I don't see blue in it. If you want it to turn more blue, then use iridescent white-blue or some other blue.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great silver eyeshadow. One of the best, if not the best. It's got a gunmetal gray sheen to it, with a tint of icy blue. You can really pick up those cool frosty tones when you sweep it on. It's not as iridescent or sparkly as 'Uzi', and not as light as ;Vapor'...both other silver shadows from Urban Decay. So this is perfect if you're not as keen on too much glitter.

on 2/7/2006 8:08:00 PM

Strip is a very pretty silvery/blue colour. This was my first Urban Decay purchase and it did not disappoint. It looks very pretty with MAC Aquadisiac. The look is frosty and the texture is smooth and easy to work with.

on 9/12/2003 2:12:00 AM

I had been lemming this for awhile and picked it up at the Bay during the UD clearance sale. It is a great silver with blue microglitter. However, when I applied it I couldn't see the blue sparkles. It still was a very pretty silver color, and like all UD shadows had a great texture and lasted all day. I am really glad I picked this one up!

on 11/2/2012 8:18:00 PM

Got this as part of a Sephora order, but it's not my first rodeo with UD eyeshadows. This is my first time with Strip and I adore it. I see purple and blue tones in the grey/silver. It's a really unique shade. Fun for highlights on smokey eyes, or as a base for something like M.A.C. Moth Brown. It glides on, has decent pigmentation, and I got it on sale at Sephora!
Like all UD, cute packaging and great product names.
Would repurchase.

I love this! The perfect silver with blue overtones, and no glitter. Just shimmer for days and great pigementation. You can go for a simple look and just wear it on the lid with some black eyeliner, or use it as a base for a smoky eye. I will definitely buy this again whenever I run out.

holy pigmentation batman. i love urban decay eyeshadows, even the glitter ones - seriously - with some teo faced glitter glue they r amazing. anyway back to strip. this is the most gorgeous silver with a hint of blue. makes for a very interesting base to a smokey eye. the texture is something else at first touch its almost like a cream, amazing. i will always repurchase this.

on 6/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

I love this color. It's a dark, bluish silver that looks black in some lights. It's a classic Urban Decay multifaceted metallic shimmer eyeshadow, and it goes on smoothly. It reminds me of a darker version of Mary Jane.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVE this eyeshadow!!!! :) I am one happy chick I just got this eyeshadow today. It is so pretty <3 i haven't worn it but I'm sure it will not dissapoint me ;)
-DarkGlamour17