Sephora Jumbo Lip Pencils

No Image

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Figue is a great natural color I really like that you can fill your lips in with it as well goes great w/ shiny gloss.

on 10/22/2004 9:53:00 PM

I love this product! I have it in Wood, which I think is #105. It's a little bit darker than I expected from seeing it on the web site, but no big deal as it is still a good color on me. I use it under a tinted lip gloss and it's perfect. Excellent quality, goes on smoothly and has great pigmentation, like all Sephora lip products I've used.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this color in Wood, and to be honest, I bought it because it was cheap, and I could get a free sample of Giorgio Armani's "Mania" (the reissue) with the order.

But its one of the best purchases for lipstick I've made. The color is great and I notice a very slight shimmer. It goes on smoothly, and all I need to do is apply some Chapstick to make it soft. I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't use lipstick/lipliner much (generally stick with just tint), so this was a nice cheap option for the occasion's I do put stuff on my lips. Work well for lining and filling in lips (acting as a base if need be), goes on smoothly. Portable and a wide selection of colors.