MAC Pigment in Kitschmas

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Pigment in Kitschmas
MAC Kitschmas Pigment

3.8

I love Kitschmas! Yes, it is chunky and glittery, which makes it harder to apply than other MAC pigments. But I love the color so much that it's a regular go to shadow for nights out on the town. I'm a huge fan of pinks and purples, which is probably why I wear it a lot when I go out, and I love to pair it with Pinked Mauve in the crease. Gorgeous!! It is NOT suitable for work, which is why I've barely made a dent. I doubt I'll repurchase because it'll probably take me a lifetime to get through it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Nice sheer color on me. It gives a hint of color to the eyes. On days when I'm lazy but don't want to do too much, I put this on with eyeliner and i'm good for the day.

on 12/30/2009 7:16:00 AM

I do like this pigment because the color is so feminine and delicate, plus I'm a sucker for shimmers. My only complaint is that the pigment is very heavy and chunky, and fallout is a big problem. It does look great on the inner part of the eye to make a very romantic smokey eye.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually have 2 of these and I love the color, but it looks like chunky glitter on my lids. I don't even put that much on, but it looks very heavy and chunky. Kitschmas is a light sparkly lavender color that looks good all over the lid with a darker purple in the crease like Nocturnelle, Fig. 1, Sketch, or Young Punk.

on 5/6/2009 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this pigment - If you like pale pink then this is great. Really glittery but such a pretty colour in the inner corners of your eye

I only use this pigment as a highlight shade...so I can not say one way or another if it would be a good shade to work with on your lids.

I reach for this pigment quite often as a highlight...It blends well, and makes quick work blending darker crease colors out.

It is very glittery, but if you are using it to blend matte colors it's not a big deal...and most of the glitter resolves itself if you blend.
If you use another shimmery shade in your crease however, it's way over board! lol

I'd for sure buy it again!!

I really dislike this pigment a lot. I had the original one but have no idea what the new one is like, so can't compare the two to contribute to those looking to buy it in the future. So basically, it does nothing for me. It washes me out and makes me look tired. The formula is awful and like the previous reviewer said, its ill to build and looks uneven. Not for me at all, though i have had some success with it as a highlighter. Once!

on 1/22/2008 12:34:00 AM

This is a gorgeous pinky/lilac-y shimmery and glitter goodness! LOL.
I absolutely love this pigment, and having been my first received pigment, I am glad this was my first. I can use this over a smokey eye, as a highlighter, as a nice glimmer to my red gloss, and even adds a great sheen to my polishes. I love the versatility of pigments and this colour is a must have!

on 3/28/2007 12:38:00 AM

This was the first pigment I bought. It is waaaaaaay to cool for me. Flakey and silvery and just not worthwhile for me.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I relly wanted to like this pigment, because of all that I have heard about it. Its very pretty in the pot, but going on is a totally different story. It is chunky and applying it is almost impossible. In the pot it is a very pretty lilac color, but when I get it on, I can barely see it at all. There is also way too much glitter in it for me. Would not repurchase this.