L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Vive with ceramide

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

3.4

on 6/25/2006 11:37:00 AM

This was ok for what I paid. My hair after styling looked great and I thought I'd found a great cheap shampoo.....finally! But alas after some time my scalp looked greasy (the best way to put it) and just didn't feel clean at all. There are way better drugstore shampoos out there......Paves No Sulfates Allowed! is wonderful especially if your hair is dry......leaves your hair clean, soft and smelling wonderful!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works very well for a $4 CDN drugstore product!

Smells heavenly, and actually did make my hair feel soft, although the clean feeling only lasts a day before my hair starts to look a little limp.

For a shampoo this is quite runny. I really didn't like the texture but liked the scent as I tend to like fresh fragrances. The problem - I am neither impressed nor hating it, however my skin doesn't like this and it's matching conditioner as I have currently aquired several new red dotted friends along my hair line.

TERRIBLE!!! I have very dry hair, and this shampoo did NOTHING for it. In fact, it dried it out even more. If you want drugstore brand, just stick with Pantene.

my hair loves this. i've used expensive salon brands and this is just as good.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair so soft (difficult feat considering how much I damage my hair) and doesn't build up. It has a fresh scent and is dirt cheap. It works wonders on my dry hair. I also recommend the corresponding conditioner.

on 4/12/2003 6:58:00 AM

Smells great, lathers nicely and does not cause build-up. Actually, I was a bit surprised that it didn't dry my hair out (shampoos this sudsy usually do) but instead left it soft and bouncy. I didn't even need conditioner afterwards (but if your hair is longer/drier you probably need a conditioner, too). I really like this shampoo and I will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after reading the reviews, I think it is average store shampoo- It has an over whelming perfume smell! I don't think I will buy again-