Face Stockholm Powder Blush Shamballa

Face Stockholm Powder Blush Shamballa

on 3/9/2016 4:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this one some time ago. I used it a couple of times when I first bought it, but then didn't use it for ages as I forgot that I had it. When my favourite Tarte blush broke, I bought lots of different blushes to replace it with, but I wasn't super delighted with any of them. They just couldn't replace the Tarte blush. So one day I realised I had this one and gave it a try. It's a matte pretty peach-pink which looks lovely on my NW15 skin. It lasts most of the day, longer than most other blushes, which is great. It's quite smooth, not too powdery, and quite pigmented, so I need to be careful not to apply too much of it. All in all, a fabulous purchase.

on 3/3/2008 5:28:00 AM

The dearth of reviews compelled me to write one for this absolutely beautiful blush. This peachy pink (more pink than peach) lasts the whole day, and it's so pigmented that just a tiny dab will do. It looks frighteningly bright in the pan, but it melts into your skin for a non-shimmery glow that reminds me of Shu blushes. Very high quality, and I was fortunate enough to find this while I was in high school--and I still have not hit pan! The packaging has since changed for the better, but the product is still amazing. I find it difficult to resist the urge to run out and buy another one for the classy new compact, but still have so much left!

on 7/17/2001 2:43:00 PM

When this arrived from beauty.com I was suprised by the vibrant peach shade of the product. I thought for sure I would be sending it back. I have such pale skin this couldnt possibly look good on me. I was wrong this shade is gorgeous on. It really gives you a soft peachy glow. It lasts just like their eyeshadows do and its a favorite of mine now.

I purchased this in the Winter (from Beauty.com), but Just used it, for the 1st time this week- I bought it for 2 reasons- I read that Kevyn Aucoin Loved this Blush & used it Often on Models, & it was *ON SALE* for 50% off at Drugstore.com! I never used Face S. products before, but for 8 bucks, it was a small gamble-
--This Looks very brightPeach in the pan, but Applied with a Large blush brush it shows up on me as a Gorgeous Vibrant Peach/w slight pink undertone- Perfect for this spring/summer season! This is such a Great quality Powder- it is so fine, & a little goes a Long way
-Kool, minimalist packaging-

I have this item on repeat buy for the last 6 years and always return to it more than any other blush I own. Its fool proof but so hard to get in the UK. perfect pinky peach.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow what a treasure.

I love this so much!

Where do I start?

The colour is perfect peachy pink for my pale skin, there is no shimmer in it though which i would have liked but it's not a big deal, i can just put some on top if I want.

The packaging is just the BEST i've ever come across, tiny tiny little silver case with a mirror in it - utterley beautiful and sleek and gorgeous, i couldn't get over how lovely it was and how tiny. I am fed up of massive clunky packaging in my make up bag and this is sooo perfect!

My mum loves this so much i ordered her one off the net as well and it should be arriving any minute. You don't get very much product and it is 12 so is not cheap but at the same time I like to review the colours in my make up quite a lot so this stuff doesn't feel like a half gallon of product commitment - and did i mention how diddy and cute it is! I want more of their stuff just for the packaging although please don't get me wrong the product itself is silky sheer and great quality.

Well done face!