Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

We've enjoyed this for years now. I think we were literally one of the first people to buy this when it first came out. Used this for years and went back to it again this past year. Just a staple all-time fave. Classic and classy smelling. Definitely a clean and fresh scent, great for daytime (or night, I suppose!!) and best for Spring and Summer, although we've enjoyed this year-round. I would describe this as aquatic, slightly citrus-y, with maybe a faint hint of spice way in the background. Dry-down for us is about the same as when first sprayed, and it lasts all day. Nice to have re-visited and has become a fave for us again.

on 3/13/2016 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im a female and know 2 men that wear this. On one guy it smells great. On the other one, not so much. So I would definitely suggest trying this before you buy it. It is on the pricey side so I wouldnt suggest a "blind buy".

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a woman, i tried to spend money on this men perfume. I blind-bought this, and at the first smell i really don't like it. It's like i'm hating myself for wasting lots of money for this. But then maybe because i'm not used to this kind of smell. I'm a perfume lover, i collect perfumes and love wearing all of them. I just kept smelling this perfume until i already got used to it. But then still, there are still times that i hate it or gave me headache sometimes. That's why i just let my dad where it, or even i wear it also whenever i wear boyish outfits.

I have to leave one for this as it is the ONLY cologne my hubby will use! He's very sensitive to scents, much worse than me. I'm not sure how everyone associates it with teenage boys and those guys who drench themselves in cologne. Maybe it's just me but I haven't met many other people, especially boys, that use it. It's definitely not Axe! Lol! I think this is one of, if not THE best manly scent out there. I work in the fragrance industry too! Anyways, I love it on him, I even use it myself on occasion. It's a bit pricey but one of the few I have, and will purchase again. Highly recommended.

on 11/23/2013 2:19:00 PM

Absolute Garbage !! Bought it Tried it Gave it Away. Dont waste your money unless your a Girly

on 11/15/2013 4:41:00 PM

I can understand the popularity of this cologne. It's been described by all those adjectives men look for in a scent: fresh, clean, aquatic, sporty, sexy. The problem is that EVERY SINGLE MAN I've ever detected this on (probably hundreds over the years), always overdoes it and the result is screechy, sharp, metallic, eye-watering, teenage locker room kind of scent. It doesn't smell fresh or sexy to me. If I sit by someone wearing this in a restaurant, movie theater, or any other confined space - I immediately get up to change seats. I just can't tolerate it, even in small doses. I think it's especially popular in corporate environment - it's deemed as a safe, popular choice for men. Being stuck in a conference room with this scent assaulting my space is the worst! I hope another cult classic male scent will edge out this one soon.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought this for my boyfriend and absolutely love it on him - he smells delicious and fresh. Would definitely repurchase - it's friskiness in a bottle for me!

on 5/16/2012 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This cologne is smells divine! Its one of my favorites and I always spray it on my brother. I will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A great clean, crisp and sophisticated scent great for 20-30 somethings!
I love this, and use this as a work scent! But I use the eau de toilette and don't rate the apres rasage much.

on 2/6/2012 11:41:00 PM

A top buy for my hubby.It has a very sophisticated smell and you can't miss and sexy as well. Its not too heavy.. just perfect.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel