Smell This Smell THIS Line

No Image

2.8

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ugh, this stuff is so hideously disgusting! I actually took my car in for full detailing to get rid of the disgusting scent of the car freshener. The perfume is gross and doesn't last. I mean yes, my 9 year old thinks it's nice and cool but...

Most of these are either a hit or miss. I've tried some that I liked very much, including cookie dough and pina colada drink, and some that I wasn't so crazy about. Some of them might smell synthetic, but I really enjoy most of their scents. The price isn't all that outrageous neither, so I would definitely repurchase some of these scents.

on 2/8/2003 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've had several, Fresh Towels, Clean Laundry, Beach Smells, and Cookie Dough. I kind of liked the Beach Smells but the rest smell nasty. My CVS was carrying these in mini sizes a while back so I tried a lot of the scents. My boyfriend thinks they all smell gross and for the most part I have to agree with him. If you are lookinf for them I've seen them at Sears.

on 8/2/2001 10:54:00 AM

i would have to disagree on the who geared towards preteens thing...i love smell this and demeter! some smells just plain suck, but some are awesome!such as:

cookie dough
chocolate brownie
pina coloda
soda pop fizz
sticky buns
fresh laundry
clean hair

etc.

all a matter of opinion :)

on 11/2/2001 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this line for a change! Definately better than Bath & Body Works! The scents are unique which I just love and the prices couldn't be better! Some products are great and some are just OK, but I have yet to find a bad one. Perfect for when you don't feel like getting all glammed up and for relaxing or hanging out!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like these way more than Demeter, which I tried at a boutique and became sick =(
Like all fragrances, you can't expect to like everyone. People have different tastes. I love all the yummy, sugary scented ones.. they are just too good. It would be awesome if they made scented shimmer powder [like UD's Cake/Red Hot Cinnamon (or what not)]. Plus, the packaging, simple as it looks, is pretty good. The sprays spray upside down until they run out, they don't trickle or just stop spraying. Thumbs up from me :D

Popular Fragrances