Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I loveeeee this scent! I bought a large lot of it after I read reviews on here about it! I cannot believe it's been discontinued I'd rather have some others from VS d/c than this scent! The boyfriend even loves it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pretty in Pink is a fun, pretty, feminine type of scent. However, it is way too sweet for me to re-buy, making it smell really juvenile out of the bottle. Luckily the bubblegum sweetness disappears once the scent dries down, and I do like the fresh melon undertones. Romantic Wish is waayy better in my opinion, for those of you who are looking for a melon type of fragrance.

This is a sweet and very pretty, feminine fragrance--just as the name implies. I am usually not into scents that are not as sweet as this, but do not let that scare you away. It is still refreshing and easy to wear. Lasting power is so-so, like most VS splashes. I smell soft florals and watermelon. That makes it slightly like Romantic Wish (one of my favorite Secret Garden scents), but this is not quite as deep. Pretty in Pink makes me feel girlier, which is nice from time to time. It is strange they haven't kept this scent around!

I love it!