Uploaded by jcdiva1

price range

Reviews

2.0

Sep/14/2013

I have seen many good reviews about it. Sadly it has disappointed me quite a bit because it has too much of the melon and too little of raspberry smell. Is it just me?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jun/21/2013

This was my HG perfume back in the 11th grade & saw it @ VS last week during the semi annual sale & had to cop it! PIP is a very sweet candy yet floral scent (hints of peony I believe). Memories of sitting in class & everyone asking who has bubble gum came to mind! Its a very feminine, flirty upbeat scent that will turn heads! VS needs to bring this back most definitely!!!

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Jan/11/2012

my fave=)

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

Nov/26/2011

I'm not liking this scent at all. To me, it smells like alcohol. Might be going up for swap....

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (195 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

Dec/09/2010

I wish they'd bring this back! It's one of the few VS scents I genuinely like. It has fruity notes, but smells like bubble-gum to me. I wore it in the summer time with my $3 Prince Machabelli Cotton Candy body spray. The combo is fresh and sweet!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Nov/10/2010

I loveeeee this scent! I bought a large lot of it after I read reviews on here about it! I cannot believe it's been discontinued I'd rather have some others from VS d/c than this scent! The boyfriend even loves it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/01/2010

This is fresh and bright fruity floral with notes of watermelon, lily of the valley and rasberries. I really love this! I love scent of watermelon so as soon as I smelled a tester at VS store, i grabbed bottle of edt. I loved it so much that I went back and bought shower gel, body butter and body cream.
I can definately smell watermelon and rasberries, very bright and fruity. Lotion and …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (365 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Apr/16/2009

Oh man, this scent was great. I still have some left! It is a fresh scent that is great for spring and summer. It sort of reminds me of bubble gum. I wonder if VS will ever bring it back because it was pretty popular for awhile. I would repurchase if it were available.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1249 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

3.0

Feb/04/2009

Pretty in Pink is a fun, pretty, feminine type of scent. However, it is way too sweet for me to re-buy, making it smell really juvenile out of the bottle. Luckily the bubblegum sweetness disappears once the scent dries down, and I do like the fresh melon undertones. Romantic Wish is waayy better in my opinion, for those of you who are looking for a melon type of fragrance.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

Jun/16/2008

I bought this on a whim YEARS ago right before they were about to discontinue it because it was on sale. And I LOVED it, so sad its not as available, the lotion was great, scent lasted a long time and it DOES take me back when i smell it! If I am lucky enough to come across it at VS I will definitely pick some up!

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age30-35