Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

3.9

Oh my god! i never smelled anything as wonderful as this. Victoria's secret pretty in pink smells so delightful. It has a hint of sweet-smelling floral base and is soft, flirtatious and magical. It is so light it allows you to spray and spray without turning you deadly aromatic. I swear, you will love this! This kind of scent will suit those whose personality is sweet, fun, and stylish. It is good for everyday use. This is really a fresh, delicate, and sexy scent everybody will surely love.

I didn't know this was discontinued! :( I was seriously looking into buying it. Oh well.

I love it!

Ewww.
I don't like this scent at ALL. It smells like I'm inside a nail salon!
How gross!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is nothing but watermelon all the way. VS seems to use a vanilla base for all of their fragrances. However, it smells like watermelon. No doubt!

This smells sweet and floral-melony like...very girly! WTF IS WRONG WITH Victoria's Secret for DISCONTINUING some of these nice scents! I'M PISSED...PLEASE BRING THEM BACK! :*(

I agree. This was one of VS's better scents. I stocked up at the semi-annual sale. The scent sort of reminds me of Garnier Fructis hair products.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for a year now and thought I'd review it since I just stalked up again at the semi anual sell. I love everything in this the only bad thing they disc. it befor ethey started comming out with the favorited in an edt. God I would love to smell that! The first time my BF smelled it he's like you smell great you smell pink..I LMAO and was like it's called Pretty in Pink and he started to laugh. I find this pairs nicely with my avon far away perfume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's an ok scent but nothing special. An extremely light melon fragrance with a small hint of soft florals. Because it's so light its hard to detect, needless to say I don't grab for this one often. UPDATE(8/3/05): I'm giving it an extra lippie because it's one of the only scents my boyfriend actually likes, and that's amazing! So if it makes him happy, it makes me happy. =)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite flirty, fruity scent! I just love this one. I use the body spray so even with a few more sprays wouldn't hurt anyone's nostrils. It's a fun scent that isn't intoxicating. I love this!

Popular Fragrances