Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

Love this foundation. It stays in place all day, and doesn't look too powdery when applied dry with a kabuki brush. I haven't used it wet. I use the shade Natural Clary.
I do wish that it came safety sealed. I was in Ulta, wanting to pick a new one up, and all of the boxes had been opened,and tested already. Gross!

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! It stays on all day. You can use it dry for light coverage or wet the sponge for a heavier coverage. I have used it every day for a little over 3 months and about ready for a new one. Sally Beauty and Ulta both carry it.

This is the kind of foundation I have been looking for! Lite on the skin, coverage looks smooth & natural & can be applied with the damp or dry sponge. A powder & foundation in one step! You can also use this over your favorite foundation for added oil control. Packaged like a pressed powder with a sponge in the bottom compartment. This makes your skin appear smooth, pore less & even toned. Bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I don't even know where to start with this freaking sexy work of art! It has taken me years to find something as great as the Maybelline mineral power pressed powder which was sadly discontinued and left me heartbroken. This stuff has exceeded my expectations dramatically. It is better than the Maybelline I mentioned above and I never thought I would be able to say that! If you use this dry and alone you get medium coverage. On top of foundation dry you get full coverage. And finally if you use this wet you get full coverage. I'm on my fourth compact and just tried it wet a couple weeks ago. It worked so well dry that I didn't feel the need to until I was running late for work and forgot my foundation at home. I was amazed at how great it looks wet! It's not heavy or cakey and covers every blemish or imperfection I have. I use the lightest shade (laurel nude) and it matches well. I wouldn't say exact because I'm fair & cool and this has some warmth to it but it's dangerously near perfect! It's matte but if I'm needing some shimmer or looking too warm I will dust some Maybelline fit me powder in porcelain 110 on and I'm good to go. This will last me all day at work (8 hours typically) but staying power is different for everyone. I touch up depending on my oil and sweat production that day. It controls oil very well and will last through sweat. This is about $12 bucks at Sally's Beauty Supply but I get it a little cheaper because I have a pro card. So worth the money! Definitely try this and if you don't like it for some reason you can return it just keep the receipt! Packaging is awesome and the sponge is incredible unlike most that come with powders. It has air holes in the bottom of the container to prevent bacteria growth and let the sponge dry which is fab. Hope I helped!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Running late for work? Errands to run, kids to look after, little time to spare on makeup but you still want to look put together" for the day? This product is your friend then! I've used this powder foundation over 1- plain moisturized face 2- a BB cream (I use Lorea'l), and it comes out beautiful. I've used it wet and dry but I prefer dry because it covers all that I need covered and it evens out my complexion to my satisfaction. You can apply it with the sponge that comes in the compact or with a foundation brush, either way it works great. This gem has saved the day for me when I'm in a hurry and barely have time to put my shoes on before locking the front door :) If you get the wrong shade no problem! take it back to Ulta or Sally's and they'll gladly exchange it for you. I no longer pay department store prices for powder foundation!

I have been using this product for the last couple of weeks, and I cant even express to you how much I love it, but I am going to try. First, the price was a tad bit more than you would spend on a product from the drug store (I got this from Sallys beauty supplies) it was around $12.00, which was comparable and nothing to complain about, especially after you try it and find out how well it works. The actual compact itself and the packaging has both pros and cons. Someone meantiomed that its a bit bulky, which is true, its square and a bit thicker than other powders. I also wished the sold a refill for the little put of product, because it seems like such a waste to have to buy a new one everytime, however- i would also want a new sponge after using all the product, so you may as well just keep re-buying the whole thing. Obviously, you can use this product wet and dry, and the sponge it comes with is another reason why i love this product so much. Its extremely soft, and way more well made than any other compact sponge that i have used. It washes very well, it doesnt fall apart and it goes back to the same soft well made sponge whether you are using it wet OR dry. Another clever and genious thing about this compact is that it splits into two different sections- one for the makeup, one for the sponge... and on the very bottom, there are holes in the compact, so when you put your wet sponge back into place, it allows it to breathe and dry, without staying damp and accruing all kinds of bactiria. I loved that, because I had never seen it before, most compacts after you wash your sponge you have to leave it sit and dry before putting it back in its place. Five stars for that. Onto the actual product, its amazing. It only comes in four or five colors so I was lucku enough to havr an exact match to one of the colors and i dont have to mess with it too much. You can use it wet or dry, so durring the summer when you sweat (which i have already done) that makeup doesnt get gross, and cakey because its made to use either way. I love that! It goes on smoothe, it looks natural, i dont have to use a ton of the product to get the coverage I want, because its a medium coverage already. Honesly, I have gotten away without putting any concealer on, and just applying this on top of my primer because it covers so well. This is my go to from now on, and I will reccomend this product to anyone who wants to use multi-purpose make up... and I will re buy as soon as I am done, and even before then so I can make sure I dont run out... yes! i love it THAT much! <3

I wanted to use this product for a little bit before I gave a review to see what it could do for me. I love it! It's officially my new powder. You can just tell its non-comedogenic and made with fine, natural products. It never breaks me out, and isn't cakey. One complaint I have is at Sally's, it's hard to test our your color. At the store, the colors all looked very similar which was odd. Finally, I settled on Cypress beige 402 and it works perfect for me and blends in my Asian skin! For around $10, you really can't beat it and I'm recommending it to all my friends.

I just bought my fourth pan of this foundation - it is the best. I have pale skin with cool undertones and almost nothing matches, but this does. I also agree with other reviewers who say this goes on a little powdery. It does, but if you buff it in a little with a good flat-topped brush it will set to a really nice finish in about 30 minutes - just about the time it takes to finish up your face, grab breakfast, take out the dog, and leave for work! I hate the way liquid foundations feel and this is such a nice alternative - my HG.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this! I ended up getting this for free; I had a $5 off of $10 coupon at Ulta, and it was on sale for $4.99. I usually use Revlon Colorstay but its a little heavy for everyday, so I grabbed this remembering it got good reviews on here. Beautiful coverage and finish on my combo, extra sensitive skin, plus no irritation! I got it in cypress beige, and while it could be a bit more yellow, it still looks good in natural light. I think the neutrality of the foundation helps me pull off more colors too.

EDIT: This is my new HG. All of my little clogs that have plagued me forever are GONE. Liquid foundation was probably the culprit. No new big bumps either! I have gotten compliments on my skin for the first time in a while. This can go on a little powdery but in about half an hour it sets to the most natural, beautiful satiny finish while still covering!

I dont even want to write this review in fear of having to do an update tomorrow that says it broke me out....cross my fingers that won't happen. This stuff is amazing, I mean WOW!!! I bought in cypress beige which is a perfect match for my 1.5 complexion which gets fairly tan in the summer. My complexion looks flawless, so simple to apply...hot hot hot here and no budging....I used it dry and love it so much I don't know what the advantage of wet would be, maybe I will try but for now I am completely satisfied. I am so tired of paying $$$$ for make up that only does an okay job. Read reviews on this last year and have put off buying until now. Really, I can't imagine someone being disappointed in this unless it breaks you out....