Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.9

Oh My God I love this product. I have acne prone combo skin, oily when it's hot and dry when it's cold. I use this with Cerave PM moisturizer (Put a small amount on a small area of powder and use a foundation brush, not the pad mainly just because it's dirty). I've tried tens of foundations in search of the one that won't make me break out and this is the one. I don't wear foundation everyday, usually just when breaking out badly or when I go out at night. THis doesn't make me break out at all (but maybe if i used it daily it might), it keeps me shine free AND moisturized (use with lotion.. not water if you're dry) and my skin looks beautiful! Matte, not really glowing. Coverage is medium, and alterable. It can go on heavy or light depending on your preference. At first it doesn't look great, but after it sets for ten or fifteen minutes it looks AMAZING for me. HG product!

This is the kind of foundation I have been looking for! Lite on the skin, coverage looks smooth & natural & can be applied with the damp or dry sponge. A powder & foundation in one step! You can also use this over your favorite foundation for added oil control. Packaged like a pressed powder with a sponge in the bottom compartment. This makes your skin appear smooth, pore less & even toned. Bought it at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I don't even know where to start with this freaking sexy work of art! It has taken me years to find something as great as the Maybelline mineral power pressed powder which was sadly discontinued and left me heartbroken. This stuff has exceeded my expectations dramatically. It is better than the Maybelline I mentioned above and I never thought I would be able to say that! If you use this dry and alone you get medium coverage. On top of foundation dry you get full coverage. And finally if you use this wet you get full coverage. I'm on my fourth compact and just tried it wet a couple weeks ago. It worked so well dry that I didn't feel the need to until I was running late for work and forgot my foundation at home. I was amazed at how great it looks wet! It's not heavy or cakey and covers every blemish or imperfection I have. I use the lightest shade (laurel nude) and it matches well. I wouldn't say exact because I'm fair & cool and this has some warmth to it but it's dangerously near perfect! It's matte but if I'm needing some shimmer or looking too warm I will dust some Maybelline fit me powder in porcelain 110 on and I'm good to go. This will last me all day at work (8 hours typically) but staying power is different for everyone. I touch up depending on my oil and sweat production that day. It controls oil very well and will last through sweat. This is about $12 bucks at Sally's Beauty Supply but I get it a little cheaper because I have a pro card. So worth the money! Definitely try this and if you don't like it for some reason you can return it just keep the receipt! Packaging is awesome and the sponge is incredible unlike most that come with powders. It has air holes in the bottom of the container to prevent bacteria growth and let the sponge dry which is fab. Hope I helped!

I've never written a review before but this is the best foundation I've ever used! It covers all of my blemishes and yet it still looks natural. It also controls my oil throughout the entire day. My favorite part is how quickly is takes to apply!

I wanted to use this product for a little bit before I gave a review to see what it could do for me. I love it! It's officially my new powder. You can just tell its non-comedogenic and made with fine, natural products. It never breaks me out, and isn't cakey. One complaint I have is at Sally's, it's hard to test our your color. At the store, the colors all looked very similar which was odd. Finally, I settled on Cypress beige 402 and it works perfect for me and blends in my Asian skin! For around $10, you really can't beat it and I'm recommending it to all my friends.

I just bought my fourth pan of this foundation - it is the best. I have pale skin with cool undertones and almost nothing matches, but this does. I also agree with other reviewers who say this goes on a little powdery. It does, but if you buff it in a little with a good flat-topped brush it will set to a really nice finish in about 30 minutes - just about the time it takes to finish up your face, grab breakfast, take out the dog, and leave for work! I hate the way liquid foundations feel and this is such a nice alternative - my HG.

This is a really, really nice powder. It has a creamy, finely milled texture. I tried it wet with the sponge that came with it - awesome. I have been using it as a setting powder and it adds an extra layer of coverage that makes everything look even and smooth. It is pretty transfer resistant and lasts. It has not been the least bit drying.

It beats everything else I have sampled lately from Laura Mercier to Estee Lauder and I believe it is better than the Merle Norman Ultra Powder Foundation I used once upon a time. The best part is the price. The color selection is super limited. I have a have this in Cypress Beige and feel it is a hair dark but as least I don't look washed out. I have only been using this a few days and unless it breaks me out I will continue to purchase. The quality is astounding regardless of the price but it is this type of product that makes me think I should be able to find an amazing foundation without spending upwards of $40.

Love, love, love this powder! Been using this for about 3 yrs now. Coverage is absolutely perfect! I used to put concealer, but with this powder, you can just apply it on and you're good to go. Doesn't cake, and doesn't make me break out,too. I normally don't break out but whenever I get a pimple or two, this seems to make it go away much faster! This is waaaayyy better than MAC and all the other high end foundations I've tried.

I am far from a beauty product snob, but I would never think to buy makeup from Sally's. I buy lots of stuff there, but that'd never be it. However this is a damn good foundation. For one thing, the color "laurel nude" is a great match for my cool toned skin, I'm pretty pale but not white and it isn't too pale for me, nor too dark, and it's actually cool toned! When you have as cool skin as mine you have to fight tooth and nail to find anything that matches acceptably. I can't comment on wet, I've only applied it dry with my ELF studio flat top powder brush. Applying this dry, don't expect heavy coverage - it's great for people who want a natural, lighter foundation look like I do. It even wears gracefully on my oily areas (however I've noticed if you put on too much it doesn't wear nearly as well). Oh, and it doesn't sit on top of your skin and make you look chalky. Just even toned, your skin but way better. It's really a great powder. I'm on my 4th repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really good wet/dry foundation. I am in between NC15-NC20 MAC, I got Lauren Nude 400 and it works perfect! Most dual powder foundations don't work this well! The surface of the powder never hardens when you use a damp sponge on it repeatedly, which is my first kudos. You get as much coverage applying this dry as you do when applying wet, so it's pretty impressive. I find the staying power, is obviously better when applying wet. It feels masky for a split second when applied damp, but this dries to a soft powdery, lightweight finish. When you apply this damp it appears a bit orange or pink for a few seconds, but it dries down so soft and blends into my neckline. This is full coverage, and looks great in natural lighting, & photos. Much better then the previous dual powder foundation I used in the past (Lancome) at a fraction of the price, without the stinky rose smell. This keeps me pretty matte all day, doesn't look cakey, doesn't have any weird smell. I have combo/oily /acne prone skin, my mom has normal/dry skin and we both can wear it with positive results. I did notice a few pimples in areas I normally don't get with this foundation, but it could be because I used the same sponge for 2 weeks without washing. I ordered this online from sallys, it was packed well, and cost like $8. I am so happy with the results, this is my first "natural rice" foundation as the compact says. Laurel Nude is a very flattering shade! In person, the boxes trick you with the powder's color. They have generic stickers that represents each color, and 3 boxes of the same color could have 3 very different undertones/colors on the sticker swatch. Don't go by the sticker, open up the box or get mua color recs. A must try. I don't even wear under eye concealer when I use this powder dry or wet. Full coverage for under $10 is a steal! 1 step product right here, and I love it!