KENZO Flower

KENZO Flower

3.4

on 9/1/2016 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't own it never have but I been wanting this for a while now. I read that it's is powdery and lasts but it is pricey even online I don't consider 50.00 a discount for an older perfume but I will get it one day.

on 3/8/2016 4:46:00 PM

I am a migraine sufferer. So the only time I will request a sample of perfume is when it is supposed to be clean, fresh, light, etc. So basically, when people complain that something has no staying power, I'm like, hmm, maybe I should try it. But yesterday, I received a sample of this, and trust me, I didn't request this one. But for some stupid reason, I sprayed it on myself. I can't think of anything positive to say about this perfume. It smells like what I imagine a flower-scented douche would smell like. It was strong, sweet, cloying, everything I loathe in a perfume.

This perfume mixes with my body chemistry really well and lasts all day for me. It makes me smell so fresh and clean, as if I just stepped out of the shower, for the whole day. Love it!

on 12/31/2015 2:34:00 PM

I am a lover of florals so when I saw this at TJ Maxx I was enchanted. The packaging is beautiful with a single red flower I thought, "this is it, my fragrance!" Holy smokes this one is rough! It's like baby powder took me out and beat me in a back alley that's how strong this is! There is also a very strange almost creepy vibe to this, like a sickly rotting smell. I have never really hated a perfume but this one assaulted my senses. Very sad because the bottle is so lovely but it made me nauseous and it took a while to scrub off.

on 12/18/2015 2:26:00 PM

I love floral parfums and I used to love this one because when I first bought it, it seemed to me delicate and feminine but a few months ago it smells in me like talc powder... It reminds me as children's fragances :/ I won't repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got a sample from Sephora of this fragrance and it's meh. It isn't anything I would wear and it smells super powdery. I feel like this would be something my grandma would wear. It isn't a bad scent in anyway, I just don't like powdery or super clean scents. I thought this would smell like spring or a bunch of flowers because of the name but I don't smell anything floral. I gave it a 1 just because I don't find the scent to be bad but other than that, I don't like it. Definitely not my style of fragrance.

on 12/18/2014 11:50:00 AM

Nice, clean floral, not overly cloying or sweet. Just too floral for my preference.

on 12/17/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Kenzo Flower is a best seller in France, it just is that nice!! I have it, and not being a pure floral fan, I don't use it lots, still, this smells sooo nice in its simplicity! Not heady, not sharp, just a pretty floral scent!! It is warmer in the base, and smells pretty, and feminine! The tall bottle is elegant too, just overall one of the best florals out thete!!

I bought this after smelling it on a friend but was really disappointed with the fragrance when it arrived and I wore it. It smelt very over powering on me (which is unusual because I usually like strong fragrances) but the smell almost made me feel a bit sick as it is such a heavy floral smell. Once the initial power has worn off the smell became more tolerable but all in all I just don't think it sat well on my skin type and wasn't for me. Very old ladyish and a bit too floral for me. Plus it was quite an expensive bottle of perfume which put me off from buying again.

on 8/4/2014 10:40:00 AM

Ewwwww. This perfume is obnoxious, way too strong. It smells "old" and generally bad. Nay.