L'Oreal On-The-Loose Shimmering Powder - Sandbar

4.6

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Horray this is my 300th review!!!!!!

Oh why oh why were the OTL dc?? This is another lovely color, it's your basic tan shimmer es. This is great for a highlighter, or a light wash of color. It pairs quite well with Beachy Keen. This is very pigmented, and reminds me of MAC's loose pigments quality at a fraction of the price! I would buy this again, but L'oreal decided to dc this for whatever reason. *shakes fist at L'oreal* continued >>

This is a pale yellowy-sand color with a light pink irridesence if you look closely. It's a unique color and perfect for the summer as a highlighter or eyeshadow. I really like these OTLs and wish they weren't discontinued. The texture, pigmentation and unusual colors made them unique, drugstore must-haves.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

These are the closest drugstore purchase to MAC pigments. Shades are highly pigmented, easy to blend and last all day. Originally retailed between $6-8 each. Each small pot contains 2 grams of product. If you are looking for pigments, then these are a great way to go because of the price. I find loose powder to be a pain in the neck to apply, and too messy. The colors are very nice though, all look beautiful and apply true to color with great staying power. Sandbar is a shimmery pale yellowy gold.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I sure wish these weren't discontinued. I received Sandbar in a swap...it's a gorgeous peachy gold color that has pink iridescence when applied wet. It's lovely as a wash or for subtle shimmery looks.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

A pale pinky gold. Basically just shows up as shimmer but personally I love it, makes a lovely wash.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A shimmery soft peach with hints of gold and pink. It looks like a lighter, not quite as warm version of Starfish. It's a fine highlighting color and would make a nice sheer peachy wash. Very soft and subtle. I just love the OTLs. You canít beat the quality and the amount that you get for the price.

This is my first OTL,and i'm not disappointed! (why did I resist SO long?)Love the peachy/gold shimmer...looks lovely as a lash-to-brow wash with a bronzey liner. I definitely will be buying more of these!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is one of my favorite OTL's now. It looks yellowy peach color in the pot, but goes on like a soft peach with a pink irridescence to it. It reminds me of Benefit's She shells in she shore, but in powder form. It will be beautiful for summer, although it is very subtle. This pot came full to the brim, which is refreshing after my half full pot of starfish from the same collection.

Looks light golden yellow in the pot, but goes on with lots of pink sheen. It's too light to be a crease color, and the pigment not as intense, but quite ideal for an all over shimmery wash.

Very lovely peachy color. I have quite a few of the OTL's and this is one of my faves. Giving it 4 lippies though, because I'm finding it to get more and more expensive. A couple more bucks and you could get the same amount of MAC pigment or the like.