Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown
Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany BrownTightline Cake Eye Liner in Mahogany Brown

1.0

Talc, Propylene Glycol, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Alumina. May Contain (+/-): CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

HATE this, I heard they changed the formula, I got this a few months ago and I would not recomend this.
The colour itself is very nice and rich brown but the texture is dry and you hardly get any product with your finger or brushes I tried it wet and still no results.
You can't get the product out at all, I had to throw mine away because it was just a real waste of money.
Really disappointed!

on 12/17/2008 11:10:00 PM

I have this eyeliner in Black Ebony and have been buying it for years because it's so wonderful - so I expected Mahogany to be great too. However -- I threw this product out after trying it two or three times. I have extremely (VERY!!!!) fair skin, and yet the color hardly showed up on my eyes. I put layers and layers, but you could barely see the brown at all. I finally gave up and threw it out! What a waste of money. This was especially disappointing because I am a huge fan of Laura Mercier and have many of her products, but this was just horrible.