Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 36-43
Dr. Hauschka Quince Day Cream
Quince Day Cream

Water/Aqua, Apricot Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Quince Seed Extract, Alcohol, Carrot Root Extract, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Marsh Mallow Leaf Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Quince Peel/Fruit Wax, Hydrolyzed Lecithin, Bentonite, Witch Hazel Extract, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum 5/29/09

Of all the natural products I tested this spring and summer, this cream was a winner. Although I don't think I would seek this out again, I said I would repurchase.

The smell is herbal which I prefer. The cream is actually very nice. It absorbed. It moisturized. No breakouts. Soothing to my sensitive skin. I really enjoyed this cream. I find it mixes superbly with my Cover FX drops to create a foundation similar to (but not quite as good) my NARS tinted moisturizer. This is how I will probably finish the tube. I have other moisturizers which are more effective and/or better value. However, this is a solid contender. I also found the packaging of these products to be pretty good as well. Great to keep air and muck out, but don't be too zealous squeezing tube or you will have a mess whenever you remove the cap.

on 6/28/2010 2:05:00 PM

This cream smells terrible (sort of lemon and it is very persistent) and it does not do anything to moisturise my skin. Pretty inoffensive and not effective. The packaging is handy for travelling purposes, but the product is really not doing anything for me. Why do they put this rubbish on the market?

on 9/29/2009 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Started using this product last week as I needed a basic natural, organic moisturizer. I have mild sensitivity on my face with the beginings of rosacea on my cheeks. My t zone is oily, oily, oily so I need to be pretty careful about the products I use. Dr H Rythmatic Conditioner Sensitive really works for my rosacea clams it down straight away, I use a pea sized amount straight after cleansing at night. I don't know yet how well this moisturizer will suit my skin but the previous comments from other users about a glowing effect and a natural moist dewy skin do really seem to be true and no oily t zone! Will wait a few months to see the lasting effect before making a final judgement but so far v v happy.

on 10/5/2007 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great moisturizer for my dry/combo and sensitive skin! I use it in various ways: either on top of my Rose cream before putting my Alima foundation on, or I warm a tiny amount between my fingers and pat it over my foundation to give me a glowy and dewy look. This hasn't made me break out and I like the smell. I never use it alone though, simply because I prefer to use the Rose cream daily (it calms my broken capillaries so well). Since I started my Dr. H regimen my skin has improved tremendously! Less breakouts, less flakies, less visible pores. But the greatest thing of all, my face has gone from very ruddy to calm and pale, even after a hot shower. No other skincare has done that so well before.

on 6/8/2007 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Great moisturizer that is gentle enough to use even when I have out breaks of perioral dermatitis. Have super reactive allergic to everything skin and Quince cream does not bother me at all. Light going on and keeps my skin hydrated all day. Metal tube can be a pain for travel but you do not need a lot so tube lasts a while. Quince cream is one of the items that comes in the Dr. Hauschka "Daily Face Care Kit" so you can try it and other Dr. H. products out for about $20.

Popular Moisturizers