Weleda Everon lip balm

Weleda Everon lip balm
Weleda Everon Lip Balm

4.2

jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rose Flower Wax, Carnauba Wax, Vanilla Extract, Rose Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceraniol, Eugenol*, Farnesol

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't get this regularly because it is so expensive for a tube, but it's the best lip balm I have ever used that really helps with chapped lips that comes when the weather cools off. It's a bit thick but stays on my lips longer than others.

on 10/11/2016 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have repurchased this too many times to count. I have a tube near my bed, one I my purse, and usually a couple more around the house or in my car. I always try others and I am always sorry. My lips get very dry and flaky, and I live in a dry climate. This is really the only balm that reliably keeps my lips soft. I love that it's somewhat waxy in consistency, I don't like really thin, oily, balms. It stays on a good while and doesn't make lipstick slide around. I find the light rosy vanilla smell very pleasant. I'll buy this forever.

To Read all 227 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the rosy scent of this product, and the packaging is sturdy. The texture of this is quite thick and waxy, as other reviewers have pointed out, so I don't think it's heavy duty enough for winter or long-haul flights. For summers, and under lipsticks this works well.

I stumbled onto this one by total accident, again whilst I was in the hospital pharmacy picking up goods and sundries to keep me happy and moisturised/clean/feeling human while I was admitted. The air conditioning here is so incredibly drying my nose and lips would crack almost as soon as I opened my mouth to talk, yawn, smile, move etc.I developed a horrible split right in the corner of my mouth and one on the very tip of my nasal septum just inside my nose and they just. would. not. go. away.
As I was reaching for a tube of chapstick or vaseline, this one caught my eye and so I decided to give it a go. It has a very waxy, thick texture that ordinarily I wouldn't go for but it leaves my lips with a substantial amount of moisturising cover and I don't have to keep re-applying it every hour or so like I usually do with the previously mentioned products. It has a lovely shine-free finish and I reckon it would be fantastic under a matte lipstick to prevent the dreaded 'flakies'. Scent-wise it's...interesting, somewhere between a dusty rose, vanilla and almost honeyed (which makes sense since one of the main ingredients is beeswax) but it's really grown on me.

In terms of packaging, I can see that over time it will likely go the way of all double-tube lip products I own and the cap is likely to loosen and eventually become a liability in my handbag, but I remain hopeful that it is sturdy enough to stand the test of the depths of my handbag.

The only issue I have is that it is a wee bit pricey for a lipbalm at $12.90, roughly 3x what I'd pay for a chapstick/vaseline BUT it will probably last me 3x longer than both of those since it has decent sticking power and I have to reapply it far less often. As for the nasty crackthing I developed in the corner of my mouth and the one in my nose, this little beauty had them sorted in 2 days and I'm not even kidding (don't worry I didn't shove the stick up my nose, I applied it with a very clean finger). In my opinion, anything that can heal things that annoying and painful that fast is worth every cent. I'll definitely be exploring the rest of the Weleda range in hopes that everything they make is this good!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The answer to all the dryness caused by the matte lipstick craze. Matte dry lips are soooo aging. This balm is all natural and a blend of jojoba, Shea and beeswax...it is that perfect blend of smoothness with just enough waxiness to keep the balm on for hours. It works well at night but if used minimally works very well under matte lipstick. My new fave!

on 1/17/2016 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lip product! It feels wonderful on dry lips! The texture is hard in the tube, not super likely to melt in hot weather, a bit waxy going on, but very soft and with the quality of melting into the lips. I love that this product feels like it penetrates and hydrates my lips, rather than sitting on top and acting as a seal. I love the texture and soft scent of this product.

I do NOT like the packaging. While large and easy to find in my purse, I HATE the cheap double plastic tube that gets gunk between the two tubes. It's the same packaging as Nivea lip balms, and I wish it was a standard Chapstick-like tube instead.

I also thought that the lasting power would be a little better. This definitely comes off after a few hours of talking or drinking water. It's nice that my lips still feel moisturized and not dry once the product is gone, but I simply like the feel of a lip product on my lips vs. bare lips.

I highly recommend this product and would repurchase it.

on 8/19/2015 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really great lip balm! Definitely recommend!

I would describe the texture/consistency as waxy and emollient. It is a thicker consistency balm, not too "slippery," lasts a long time on the lips, and moisturizers well. It does a great job soothing chapped lips

It does have an odd fragrance that I could see a lot of people not liking. I'm having a hard time putting my finger on exactly what the scent is. I would describe it as a powdery-rose-synthetic fragrance. The scent wears off soon after application.

The packaging is a swivel up "lipstick" type tube. While in general I don't mind this type of packaging, I did have problems with the product wanting to swivel back down into the tube during application.

on 5/20/2015 11:44:00 PM

I've bought this balm 5 times already. it's pricier than chap-stick or blistex, but cheaper than anything you'd get at sephora (I think it's around $5?) I Dont normally like really waxy balms (HATE Burt's bees and EOS), but this stuff is the exception. makes my lips really soft, lasts a few hours, and the cap is really secure-- I don't have to worry about it popping open in my bag. I absolutely adore this product, definitely my HG.

One of the most pleasant consistencies, scents, and moisture levels in any Chapstick. A splurge but I have several at all times

on 4/15/2015 10:22:00 PM

I have loved this lip balm since I don't know when. I've been through so many tubes I lost count. It's amazingly moisturizing and smells beautiful. The texture is kind of waxy but in a good way (it won't leave a greasy or slippery layer). It stays on for hours and makes my lips feel and look so soft!