Weleda Everon lip balm

Weleda Everon lip balm
Weleda Everon Lip Balm

4.2

Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rose Flower Wax, Carnauba Wax, Vanilla Extract, Rose Extract, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol**From natural essential oils

on 6/2/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

Best chapstick EVER!

on 4/1/2017 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the ONLY lip balm I use ever since I first tried it 7 years ago. Beats all others including Kiehl's (downright useless stuff, imo) and Dr. Hauschka (this one, though, is a good stand in if I cant find Everon). I've also used the Nuxe stuff, and it doesnt hold a candle to Everon. So, yeah Ive used all the high end ones, plus the regular chapsticks, and carmex.

San Francisco weather means some form of durable lip protection/moisturizer is a must have in your purse as a staple.

Its expensive, but even though I am on a ridiculously tight budget I wont stray from this because it lasts for months, even with daily use, and it doesnt need to be reapplied several times a day, like others do.

The scent is pure comfort to me. Its a Honey Rose Vanilla essential oil frag.

In every sense this is an HG. It is high quality, works better than anything, the price is NOT outrageous once you understand how good it is, the packaging is attractive and practical, and it smells so good.
I LOVE it when I find a product that is as well rounded as this one is.

I don't have tremendous brand loyalty to lip balms and tend to use whatever is floating around in my purse and smells good... But Everon is among the few I've actually used up and repurchased over the years. If I were the sort of person who did have brand loyalty, Everon would be my balm of choice. I dig the vanilla-rose scent, it's very health-foody and earthy. The texture of the balm is fantastic! Just the right mix of creamy, waxy thickness and emollience. This stuff feels great and stays on for hours! So rich and silky, with a Demi-matte finish. With a fully made-up face, this colorless balm brings out the best in my lips and makes them look so smooth and velvety. (I often apply lipstick in the morning, but then switch to clear balm during the day because I'm busy and it's easier).

Amazing lip balm, works so well under lipstick and great for night time as well, keeps lips protected and soft.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't get this regularly because it is so expensive for a tube, but it's the best lip balm I have ever used that really helps with chapped lips that comes when the weather cools off. It's a bit thick but stays on my lips longer than others.

on 10/11/2016 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have repurchased this too many times to count. I have a tube near my bed, one I my purse, and usually a couple more around the house or in my car. I always try others and I am always sorry. My lips get very dry and flaky, and I live in a dry climate. This is really the only balm that reliably keeps my lips soft. I love that it's somewhat waxy in consistency, I don't like really thin, oily, balms. It stays on a good while and doesn't make lipstick slide around. I find the light rosy vanilla smell very pleasant. I'll buy this forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the rosy scent of this product, and the packaging is sturdy. The texture of this is quite thick and waxy, as other reviewers have pointed out, so I don't think it's heavy duty enough for winter or long-haul flights. For summers, and under lipsticks this works well.

I stumbled onto this one by total accident, again whilst I was in the hospital pharmacy picking up goods and sundries to keep me happy and moisturised/clean/feeling human while I was admitted. The air conditioning here is so incredibly drying my nose and lips would crack almost as soon as I opened my mouth to talk, yawn, smile, move etc.I developed a horrible split right in the corner of my mouth and one on the very tip of my nasal septum just inside my nose and they just. would. not. go. away.
As I was reaching for a tube of chapstick or vaseline, this one caught my eye and so I decided to give it a go. It has a very waxy, thick texture that ordinarily I wouldn't go for but it leaves my lips with a substantial amount of moisturising cover and I don't have to keep re-applying it every hour or so like I usually do with the previously mentioned products. It has a lovely shine-free finish and I reckon it would be fantastic under a matte lipstick to prevent the dreaded 'flakies'. Scent-wise it's...interesting, somewhere between a dusty rose, vanilla and almost honeyed (which makes sense since one of the main ingredients is beeswax) but it's really grown on me.

In terms of packaging, I can see that over time it will likely go the way of all double-tube lip products I own and the cap is likely to loosen and eventually become a liability in my handbag, but I remain hopeful that it is sturdy enough to stand the test of the depths of my handbag.

The only issue I have is that it is a wee bit pricey for a lipbalm at $12.90, roughly 3x what I'd pay for a chapstick/vaseline BUT it will probably last me 3x longer than both of those since it has decent sticking power and I have to reapply it far less often. As for the nasty crackthing I developed in the corner of my mouth and the one in my nose, this little beauty had them sorted in 2 days and I'm not even kidding (don't worry I didn't shove the stick up my nose, I applied it with a very clean finger). In my opinion, anything that can heal things that annoying and painful that fast is worth every cent. I'll definitely be exploring the rest of the Weleda range in hopes that everything they make is this good!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The answer to all the dryness caused by the matte lipstick craze. Matte dry lips are soooo aging. This balm is all natural and a blend of jojoba, Shea and beeswax...it is that perfect blend of smoothness with just enough waxiness to keep the balm on for hours. It works well at night but if used minimally works very well under matte lipstick. My new fave!

on 1/17/2016 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this lip product! It feels wonderful on dry lips! The texture is hard in the tube, not super likely to melt in hot weather, a bit waxy going on, but very soft and with the quality of melting into the lips. I love that this product feels like it penetrates and hydrates my lips, rather than sitting on top and acting as a seal. I love the texture and soft scent of this product.

I do NOT like the packaging. While large and easy to find in my purse, I HATE the cheap double plastic tube that gets gunk between the two tubes. It's the same packaging as Nivea lip balms, and I wish it was a standard Chapstick-like tube instead.

I also thought that the lasting power would be a little better. This definitely comes off after a few hours of talking or drinking water. It's nice that my lips still feel moisturized and not dry once the product is gone, but I simply like the feel of a lip product on my lips vs. bare lips.

I highly recommend this product and would repurchase it.

Popular Lip Treatments