Weleda Everon lip balm

Weleda Everon lip balm
Weleda Everon Lip Balm

4.2

Jojoba Seed Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rose Flower Wax, Carnauba Wax, Vanilla Extract, Rose Extract, Citronellol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol**From natural essential oils

This is the best lip balm ever. If has a faint scent that isn't overpowering. It is thick and matte, and does a great job calming dry and chapped lips. I buy it by the box and use it daily, and at night before bed.

on 10/27/2017 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this lipbalm! It's quite thick, but feels light on the lips. Has a matte finish. No need to reapply it a lot throughout the day. Amazing as a base for lipstick, especially for matte lipstick - it doesn't disrupt the formula of lipstick. The best lipbalm I've ever used.

on 6/2/2017 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

Best chapstick EVER!

I don't have tremendous brand loyalty to lip balms and tend to use whatever is floating around in my purse and smells good... But Everon is among the few I've actually used up and repurchased over the years. If I were the sort of person who did have brand loyalty, Everon would be my balm of choice. I dig the vanilla-rose scent, it's very health-foody and earthy. The texture of the balm is fantastic! Just the right mix of creamy, waxy thickness and emollience. This stuff feels great and stays on for hours! So rich and silky, with a Demi-matte finish. With a fully made-up face, this colorless balm brings out the best in my lips and makes them look so smooth and velvety. (I often apply lipstick in the morning, but then switch to clear balm during the day because I'm busy and it's easier).

on 7/28/2017 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Let me be clear, I *do not care about smells*. If a product is great, I don't care if it smells like hot dog water or barf or dog poop. I just want great results.

That said.

I find the scent of this lip balm sooooo off-putting that I had to give it away. That might just be my personal preferences -- maybe it struck a scent nerve with me -- but it's so bad that I was moved to write a review.

I also don't find it to perform, like, spectacularly. Regular Aquaphor is still the holy grail of lip balms.

on 4/1/2017 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is the ONLY lip balm I use ever since I first tried it 7 years ago. Beats all others including Kiehl's (downright useless stuff, imo) and Dr. Hauschka (this one, though, is a good stand in if I cant find Everon). I've also used the Nuxe stuff, and it doesnt hold a candle to Everon. So, yeah Ive used all the high end ones, plus the regular chapsticks, and carmex.

San Francisco weather means some form of durable lip protection/moisturizer is a must have in your purse as a staple.

Its expensive, but even though I am on a ridiculously tight budget I wont stray from this because it lasts for months, even with daily use, and it doesnt need to be reapplied several times a day, like others do.

The scent is pure comfort to me. Its a Honey Rose Vanilla essential oil frag.

In every sense this is an HG. It is high quality, works better than anything, the price is NOT outrageous once you understand how good it is, the packaging is attractive and practical, and it smells so good.
I LOVE it when I find a product that is as well rounded as this one is.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the rosy scent of this product, and the packaging is sturdy. The texture of this is quite thick and waxy, as other reviewers have pointed out, so I don't think it's heavy duty enough for winter or long-haul flights. For summers, and under lipsticks this works well.

on 10/11/2016 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have repurchased this too many times to count. I have a tube near my bed, one I my purse, and usually a couple more around the house or in my car. I always try others and I am always sorry. My lips get very dry and flaky, and I live in a dry climate. This is really the only balm that reliably keeps my lips soft. I love that it's somewhat waxy in consistency, I don't like really thin, oily, balms. It stays on a good while and doesn't make lipstick slide around. I find the light rosy vanilla smell very pleasant. I'll buy this forever.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I don't get this regularly because it is so expensive for a tube, but it's the best lip balm I have ever used that really helps with chapped lips that comes when the weather cools off. It's a bit thick but stays on my lips longer than others. It's my cool weather HG lip balm!

Amazing lip balm, works so well under lipstick and great for night time as well, keeps lips protected and soft.