Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid in Buff 30Liquid Foundation SwatchesHealthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

This product is the greatest disappointment of my makeup life. I ordered it online having no opportunity to test it, I chose it in 40 nude. The shade turned out to be too dark and too pink on me, while the quality is the best I have ever tried before and after. It looks gorgeous and so natural, it’s my dream foundation. Anyway I will never buy it again because they don’t have my shade and tone(((

on 12/2/2017 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I understand the mixed reviews on this foundation. I have it in the shade Nude. It doesnt work well with my oily skin. When I wear it, I have to blot and powder a lot but it has ok lasting power. I feel it on my skin...like my skin is coated. It seems to exacerabe the oiliness on my forehead making my bangs look terrible every time I wear it. Couldn’t wait to wash my face.

on 11/11/2017 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

*update: I had to change my review from 4 to 2 lippies. The more I use this foundation the less I like it. I have completely clear skin,
with just some teeny-tiny Flakes due to retinol product.
This stuff magnifying texture a million times more!!! It’s just cling horribly!!
If u don’t have a 12 years old skin,
chances are you wouldn’t able to pull this off.
Considering the no-pump buttel, pricy tag & the non forgiving formula- I wouldn’t recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is typical drugstore foundation, light coverage but can be buildable if done carefully.

FIRST OFF: Let me rant. Why do cosmetic companies put SPF in foundation, if it must be applied every two hours to be effective?? Who in the hell reapplies thier makeup every two hours?? Please explain this to me...
Ok. I'm done.

The packaging is clinical looking and heavy feeling in the hand. Gives off a sense of quality. No pump, the bottle leaks under the lid.

Performed better with a primer, alone it settled into my pores and wrinkles badly. It moisturized my face at first, but through the day became more greasy and shiny, fair since it never claimed to be mattifying. It performs more like a tinted moisturizer. No funny reactions or breakouts, no skin benifits either.

I'm very pale in the winter and fall, and the Natural Ivory shade had to be mixed with a beige to be perfect. Not suitable for Ivory tones with warm undertones. The word Natural in the shade name gave me the idea that it would look like a skin color. This was WHITE CRAYON. The shade selection wasn't the greatest, but most drugstore brands are that way.

After paying close to $20 for this, I'd say I've had better at a lower price point. This is probably suitable for dry skin without the need for much coverage and no imperfections.

on 7/18/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this! I really liked that it was suppose to be healthy (as healthy as a foundation can be that's not organic) and hypoallergenic. BUT... I just don't like it. I've tried it maybe 4-5 times now. Using 2 different primers, using a stippling brush and a sponge. But it just looks so bad on me.
It doesn't cover evenly, it clings to dry patches, sinks into pores and all around looks rough. Another reviewer said "alligator skin" and it kind of does remind me of that. I've even tried with argan oil and it doesn't help any. Plus it doesn't come with a pump and is really runny. So its easy to dump out too much.
The pros are good color selection and it feels super lightweight.
This is just not for me

on 7/3/2017 1:31:00 PM

I love Neutrogena foundations and powders. This product sits well on my skin. It spreads easily, doesn't flake off, and stays on all day. I just got Natural Tan. I'm light to medium without a tan. Since getting darker, natural tan is perfect. I don't have to mix it with other foundations to get the right color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

For a drugstore foundation, this was really expensive. First of all, I wore this for about two weeks almost everyday. I was able to use this, and wear no other makeup at all. I noticed that my skin didnt like this from the start. I got a few tiny pimples and figured it was from my period. Fast forwards, I got horrible cystic acne from this. I had to wait about two weeks for the huge cysts. It looked very pretty and natural and had medium coverage. I was able to wear it without needed to re touch up. If it werent for the reaction I got, I wouldve used this forever as an everyday foundation.

on 6/12/2017 11:55:00 AM

I have been a 3rd generation wearer of Merle Norman foundations and cosmetics .Used them my entire life as did my Mother and Grandmother. That said with the increasing number of Merle Norman Studios closing as did all three locations near me I began to look elsewhere at Foundations. Although it breaks my heart after all these years I had to try and find some alternatives and this was recommended by a friend also a MN wearer. The Cocoa color is beautiful and the texture is smooth velvety and creamy. I understand The Cocoa is a fairly new color and I'm glad they introduced some darker shades with a more "brown tone" instead of yellow undertones in them all. The color does not oxidize and turn orange. I also purchased the Shine Control powder compact as a finishing powder and it lasts all day. It definitely rivals my tried and true MN for just a fraction of the cost. I will definitely try out more Neutrogena products as I start to run out of MN products. I'm so glad I made my first Neutrogena foundation purchase it won't be my last! THANKS!

on 5/6/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I had this foundation bought back for me from America as it isn't available here in Australia.
After reading so many positive reviews, and watching many well know beauty bloggers, i had to try it.
I am so glad i did. I colour matched myself to nude (40) which seemed to be the colour other reviewers with similar colour tone to me suggested.
For reference, i am colour matched perfectly to makeup forever HD stick 117, Nars sheer glow Deauville,
mac studio fix NC 15, two faced born this way vanilla.

Neutrogena nude is just a shade too dark, (as it does odixize) but i might get away with it in summer. Its probably a perfect colour match for mac NC 25 wearers.
A lot of u tubers say its a dupe for nars sheer glow,which i find a little drying on me after a few hours, a shame as the colour deauville was a perfect match for my skin tone.

Neutrogena on the other hand, stays nice and healthy looking throughout the day,so i do prefer the finish over nars sheer glow.
I personally think this is closer dupe for Georgio Armani luminous silk no. 4 in colour, and coverage, even the wear time is about the same. (Neutrogena is a tade darker though)
If i could find a perfect colour match for my skin tone i would give this 5 lippies, due to the finish and price.
Definitely worth trying if you are lucky enough to find the right shade, and dont mind a light to medium coverage with a slight sheen.
EDIT 26/11/17
I have since purchased the colour classic ivory (10) which once oxidized does seem to be a better colour match for my skin.
However, the finish is not quite the same as the Nude. I don't know if this isn't a genuine product, as i bought off ebay. It just doesn't seem to sit into the skin as nice as the nude, or seem as luminous.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I apply it with an egg sponge and it looks flawless. No streaks, doesn't get shiney, and pretty high spf!! I took it off in front of some friends the other night and my they told me they had no idea I wore foundation. Drugstore price around $10 its definitely worth it. On my third bottle.