Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid in Buff 30Liquid Foundation SwatchesHealthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 3/9/2018 11:38:00 AM

Okay so I originally got this foundation in summer. My skin was very oily so I didn't know if this would be a good mix. It was and it had a beautiful dewy finish. I like to experiment with my makeup so I didn't repurchase this because I get cheap sometimes and I love my Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and it's like half the price. This foundation is so beautiful though and it's better for your skin. I had recently purchased the Clinique 2 in 1 foundation and I don't want to use a $30 foundation every day so I wanted something that was really nice but not as pricey. Bingo. I repurchased this yesterday so it's time for me to share my opinion. This gives me a dewy finish. I don't love Matte finishes usually. So this is up my alley. I have combo skin and it still works for me. I also have discoloration and scarring so I usually like a high coverage foundation but this covers enough. Anything else I need coverage for I will just use some concealer. Its nice coverage though. This somehow looks JUST like my clinique foundation on my skin. The finish is stupid. I use a primer and powder but I do the same primer/powder routine with my other drug store foundations and none of them have this finish. SO BEAUTIFUL! I saw my skin in the mirror (again I have imo bad skin) and I was so happy. For $14.99 it is worth it. Sometimes it's 40% off in like Rite Aid. If you're lucky you'll get that deal but regardless.... worth it. I get compliments on my skin when I wear this so that is telling to me

i might actually be able to say that i despise this product. i have normal with a little bit dry patches, and this didnt sit well on anywhere on my face. i heard the rave reviews for this around the time i first started watching youtube beauty videos. no pump, limited shades, although nude does match me. this foundation is a hell no from me

on 12/24/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

As other reviewers have pointed out, the shades are limited. I just buy other shades and mix them to get the color I want. It's worth the effort for the price. This is the only reasonably-priced liquid makeup, with sunscreen, that doesn't make my face break out.

This product is the greatest disappointment of my makeup life. I ordered it online having no opportunity to test it, I chose it in 40 nude. The shade turned out to be too dark and too pink on me, while the quality is the best I have ever tried before and after. It looks gorgeous and so natural, it’s my dream foundation. Anyway I will never buy it again because they don’t have my shade and tone(((

on 12/2/2017 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I understand the mixed reviews on this foundation. I have it in the shade Nude. It doesnt work well with my oily skin. When I wear it, I have to blot and powder a lot but it has ok lasting power. I feel it on my skin...like my skin is coated. It seems to exacerabe the oiliness on my forehead making my bangs look terrible every time I wear it. Couldn’t wait to wash my face.

on 11/11/2017 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation marketed as a second skin, dewy finish, “your skin but better” - so I was sooo eager to try it out!!
Initially, I really enjoy the runny texture & the health dewy finish it provide... from far it looks pretty damn good but up close this is a complete disaster!!!
It literally sits on the skin & doesn’t want to blend with •any type of application I’ve tried•
it’s emphasize every single texture (that I didn’t know I have) yet, magnificent it millions times more??!!
I have completely clear skin so I’m baffled.
Anther major downside- The bottle doesn’t come with a pump, which makes it hard to control the amount of product that Released, not to mention the waste & the mess it creat. Also, It’s quite pricey for a DS foundation.
I really try to make it works, but simply couldn’t.
One of the worst out of 40++ foundation I’ve tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is typical drugstore foundation, light coverage but can be buildable if done carefully.

FIRST OFF: Let me rant. Why do cosmetic companies put SPF in foundation, if it must be applied every two hours to be effective?? Who in the hell reapplies thier makeup every two hours?? Please explain this to me...
Ok. I'm done.

The packaging is clinical looking and heavy feeling in the hand. Gives off a sense of quality. No pump, the bottle leaks under the lid.

Performed better with a primer, alone it settled into my pores and wrinkles badly. It moisturized my face at first, but through the day became more greasy and shiny, fair since it never claimed to be mattifying. It performs more like a tinted moisturizer. No funny reactions or breakouts, no skin benifits either.

I'm very pale in the winter and fall, and the Natural Ivory shade had to be mixed with a beige to be perfect. Not suitable for Ivory tones with warm undertones. The word Natural in the shade name gave me the idea that it would look like a skin color. This was WHITE CRAYON. The shade selection wasn't the greatest, but most drugstore brands are that way.

After paying close to $20 for this, I'd say I've had better at a lower price point. This is probably suitable for dry skin without the need for much coverage and no imperfections.

on 7/18/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this! I really liked that it was suppose to be healthy (as healthy as a foundation can be that's not organic) and hypoallergenic. BUT... I just don't like it. I've tried it maybe 4-5 times now. Using 2 different primers, using a stippling brush and a sponge. But it just looks so bad on me.
It doesn't cover evenly, it clings to dry patches, sinks into pores and all around looks rough. Another reviewer said "alligator skin" and it kind of does remind me of that. I've even tried with argan oil and it doesn't help any. Plus it doesn't come with a pump and is really runny. So its easy to dump out too much.
The pros are good color selection and it feels super lightweight.
This is just not for me

on 7/3/2017 1:31:00 PM

I love Neutrogena foundations and powders. This product sits well on my skin. It spreads easily, doesn't flake off, and stays on all day. I just got Natural Tan. I'm light to medium without a tan. Since getting darker, natural tan is perfect. I don't have to mix it with other foundations to get the right color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

For a drugstore foundation, this was really expensive. First of all, I wore this for about two weeks almost everyday. I was able to use this, and wear no other makeup at all. I noticed that my skin didnt like this from the start. I got a few tiny pimples and figured it was from my period. Fast forwards, I got horrible cystic acne from this. I had to wait about two weeks for the huge cysts. It looked very pretty and natural and had medium coverage. I was able to wear it without needed to re touch up. If it werent for the reaction I got, I wouldve used this forever as an everyday foundation.