Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid in Buff 30Liquid Foundation SwatchesHealthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 7/18/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this! I really liked that it was suppose to be healthy (as healthy as a foundation can be that's not organic) and hypoallergenic. BUT... I just don't like it. I've tried it maybe 4-5 times now. Using 2 different primers, using a stippling brush and a sponge. But it just looks so bad on me.
It doesn't cover evenly, it clings to dry patches, sinks into pores and all around looks rough. Another reviewer said "alligator skin" and it kind of does remind me of that. I've even tried with argan oil and it doesn't help any. Plus it doesn't come with a pump and is really runny. So its easy to dump out too much.
The pros are good color selection and it feels super lightweight.
This is just not for me

on 7/3/2017 1:31:00 PM

I love Neutrogena foundations and powders. This product sits well on my skin. It spreads easily, doesn't flake off, and stays on all day. I just got Natural Tan. I'm light to medium without a tan. Since getting darker, natural tan is perfect. I don't have to mix it with other foundations to get the right color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

For a drugstore foundation, this was really expensive. First of all, I wore this for about two weeks almost everyday. I was able to use this, and wear no other makeup at all. I noticed that my skin didnt like this from the start. I got a few tiny pimples and figured it was from my period. Fast forwards, I got horrible cystic acne from this. I had to wait about two weeks for the huge cysts. It looked very pretty and natural and had medium coverage. I was able to wear it without needed to re touch up. If it werent for the reaction I got, I wouldve used this forever as an everyday foundation.

on 6/12/2017 11:55:00 AM

I have been a 3rd generation wearer of Merle Norman foundations and cosmetics .Used them my entire life as did my Mother and Grandmother. That said with the increasing number of Merle Norman Studios closing as did all three locations near me I began to look elsewhere at Foundations. Although it breaks my heart after all these years I had to try and find some alternatives and this was recommended by a friend also a MN wearer. The Cocoa color is beautiful and the texture is smooth velvety and creamy. I understand The Cocoa is a fairly new color and I'm glad they introduced some darker shades with a more "brown tone" instead of yellow undertones in them all. The color does not oxidize and turn orange. I also purchased the Shine Control powder compact as a finishing powder and it lasts all day. It definitely rivals my tried and true MN for just a fraction of the cost. I will definitely try out more Neutrogena products as I start to run out of MN products. I'm so glad I made my first Neutrogena foundation purchase it won't be my last! THANKS!

on 5/6/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I had this foundation bought back for me from America as it isn't available here in Australia.
After reading so many positive reviews, and watching many well know beauty bloggers, i had to try it.
I am so glad i did. I colour matched myself to nude (40) which seemed to be the colour other reviewers with similar colour tone to me suggested.
For reference, i am colour matched perfectly to makeup forever HD stick 117, Nars sheer glow Deauville,
mac studio fix NC 15, two faced born this way vanilla.

Neutrogena nude is just a shade too dark, but i can get away with it in summer. Its probably a perfect colour match for mac NC 25 wearers.
A lot of u tubers say its a dupe for nars sheer glow, which i i find a little drying on me after a few hours, a shame as i love the colour deauville on my skin
. Neutrogena on the other hand, stays nice and healthy looking throughout the day,so i do prefer the finish over nars sheer glow.
I personally think this is an exact dupe for Georgio Armani luminous silk no. 4 in colour, and coverage, even the wear time is about the same.
If i could find a perfect colour match for my skin tone i would give this 5 lippies, due to the finish and price.
Definitely worth trying if you are lucky enough to find the right shade, and dont mind a light to medium coverage with a slight sheen.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I apply it with an egg sponge and it looks flawless. No streaks, doesn't get shiney, and pretty high spf!! I took it off in front of some friends the other night and my they told me they had no idea I wore foundation. Drugstore price around $10 its definitely worth it. On my third bottle.

on 2/19/2017 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Sheer coverage, easily blendable, unscented.
I think it'd be fine for younger skin that needs just a bit of evening out (+ SPF). At my age, I feel like it just fell off my face by midday, and didn't do much.

on 2/18/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pros:
I have very pale skin and was able to find a color that matches my skin tone perfectly, which is usually very difficult. It also blends well, and looks very natural. I have sensitive skin, and this did not break me out at all.

Cons:
Coverage is light to medium. For me, I just used a good concealer and most days that was enough. But if you have very acne-prone skin or uneven skin tones, this may not be a great choice. I have very oily skin, and while this didn't get extremely oily on me, it also didn't do much to control it. By the end of the day, my skin is typically starting to look pretty oily. The packaging is also not great. There is really no way to control how much you are dispensing.

Overall, this is just an ok foundation. It isn't terrible and I will continue using the bottle I bought until I run out, but I will definitely not be purchasing again.

Edit: After about a week of daily use, I started getting cystic acne and my face broke out like crazy. :( Will not be using this any more!

on 1/7/2017 6:59:00 PM

I tried this literally on a whim. I always wanted to, but never found a decent match for my skin. After the new shades came out, I got the 85 Honey which is an exact match when swatched side by side with the makeup forever ultra HD in Y405 ( the old MUFE HD 153). For reference, I've worn MAC mace and body in C5 too.
I only powdered my nose and had it on for 12 hours. Granted it is winter, but I have combination skin with dry cheeks and my nose and chin get extremely oily. With this, I had no such problems. Unlike other long lasting foundations, this wasn't even super matte or tight feeling. It looked good and photographed well in daylight.
I gave the price a reasonable rating. Yes, it's on the expensive side for drugstore foundations, but I've noticed a general hike in the cost of all drugstore cosmetics and this is available on sale somewhere or the other if you live in the United States. I got it on the target website for $9.79. Plus I like it a lot better than some 'high end' foundations so I don't mind the cost.
Lastly, the packaging. It comes in a sturdy glass bottle and doesn't have a pump. It doesn't bother me at all, but it is something to consider if you prefer pump/tube style packaging.

on 1/6/2017 9:20:00 AM

Up to date Neutrogena is my favorite foundation. I've tried almay, physicians formula, revlon, kat von d, and armani.

It has light to medium coverage, I like medium coverage and appreciate how easy to build this is. The foundation seems to have a nice blur and glow. It isn't super dewy, but has a nice healthy look which I think aptly suits the name. I used to have cystic acne back in the day and (with some concealer of course) is pretty scar friendly. It never irritates my skin and the colors matches very well in the 10 ivory shade. (Come to think of it, if you have fair skin I don't think this brand has a good selection of colors since I've always considered my skin light.) Neutrogena is also my mom's very favorite foundation, so it must be in the genes.

I live in a northern climate and like this foundation Oct-May. It is a little on the wet and dewy side for the summer months, so I switch to the acne prone foundation from neutrogena in the summer that has a dry as a bone matte finish.

As I'm no longer a starving college student I am looking into designer brands but haven't found anything to beat this yet. However, I'm sure I will eventually. Although, I've got to say that I don't think I'll be beating neutrogena at it's price point for a long time to come. Always a safe buy and saves money for me.