Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid in Buff 30Liquid Foundation SwatchesHealthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

3.4

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Cyclohexasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Soymilk Powder, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica Silylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Fragrance

on 5/6/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I had this foundation bought back for me from America as it isn't available here in Australia.
After reading so many positive reviews, and watching many well know beauty bloggers, i had to try it.
I am so glad i did. I colour matched myself to nude (40) which seemed to be the colour other reviewers with similar colour tone to me suggested.
For reference, i am colour matched perfectly to makeup forever HD stick 117, Nars sheer glow Deauville,
mac studio fix NC 15, two faced born this way vanilla.

Neutrogena nude is just a shade too dark, but i can get away with it in summer. Its probably a perfect colour match for mac NC 25 wearers.
A lot of u tubers say its a dupe for nars sheer glow, which i i find a little drying on me after a few hours, a shame as i love the colour deauville on my skin
. Neutrogena on the other hand, stays nice and healthy looking throughout the day,so i do prefer the finish over nars sheer glow.
I personally think this is an exact dupe for Georgio Armani luminous silk no. 4 in colour, and coverage, even the wear time is about the same.
If i could find a perfect colour match for my skin tone i would give this 5 lippies, due to the finish and price.
Definitely worth trying if you are lucky enough to find the right shade, and dont mind a light to medium coverage with a slight sheen.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I apply it with an egg sponge and it looks flawless. No streaks, doesn't get shiney, and pretty high spf!! I took it off in front of some friends the other night and my they told me they had no idea I wore foundation. Drugstore price around $10 its definitely worth it. On my third bottle.

on 2/19/2017 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Sheer coverage, easily blendable, unscented.
I think it'd be fine for younger skin that needs just a bit of evening out (+ SPF). At my age, I feel like it just fell off my face by midday, and didn't do much.

on 2/18/2017 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pros:
I have very pale skin and was able to find a color that matches my skin tone perfectly, which is usually very difficult. It also blends well, and looks very natural. I have sensitive skin, and this did not break me out at all.

Cons:
Coverage is light to medium. For me, I just used a good concealer and most days that was enough. But if you have very acne-prone skin or uneven skin tones, this may not be a great choice. I have very oily skin, and while this didn't get extremely oily on me, it also didn't do much to control it. By the end of the day, my skin is typically starting to look pretty oily. The packaging is also not great. There is really no way to control how much you are dispensing.

Overall, this is just an ok foundation. It isn't terrible and I will continue using the bottle I bought until I run out, but I will definitely not be purchasing again.

Edit: After about a week of daily use, I started getting cystic acne and my face broke out like crazy. :( Will not be using this any more!

on 1/7/2017 6:59:00 PM

I tried this literally on a whim. I always wanted to, but never found a decent match for my skin. After the new shades came out, I got the 85 Honey which is an exact match when swatched side by side with the makeup forever ultra HD in Y405 ( the old MUFE HD 153). For reference, I've worn MAC mace and body in C5 too.
I only powdered my nose and had it on for 12 hours. Granted it is winter, but I have combination skin with dry cheeks and my nose and chin get extremely oily. With this, I had no such problems. Unlike other long lasting foundations, this wasn't even super matte or tight feeling. It looked good and photographed well in daylight.
I gave the price a reasonable rating. Yes, it's on the expensive side for drugstore foundations, but I've noticed a general hike in the cost of all drugstore cosmetics and this is available on sale somewhere or the other if you live in the United States. I got it on the target website for $9.79. Plus I like it a lot better than some 'high end' foundations so I don't mind the cost.
Lastly, the packaging. It comes in a sturdy glass bottle and doesn't have a pump. It doesn't bother me at all, but it is something to consider if you prefer pump/tube style packaging.

on 1/6/2017 9:20:00 AM

Up to date Neutrogena is my favorite foundation. I've tried almay, physicians formula, revlon, kat von d, and armani.

It has light to medium coverage, I like medium coverage and appreciate how easy to build this is. The foundation seems to have a nice blur and glow. It isn't super dewy, but has a nice healthy look which I think aptly suits the name. I used to have cystic acne back in the day and (with some concealer of course) is pretty scar friendly. It never irritates my skin and the colors matches very well in the 10 ivory shade. (Come to think of it, if you have fair skin I don't think this brand has a good selection of colors since I've always considered my skin light.) Neutrogena is also my mom's very favorite foundation, so it must be in the genes.

I live in a northern climate and like this foundation Oct-May. It is a little on the wet and dewy side for the summer months, so I switch to the acne prone foundation from neutrogena in the summer that has a dry as a bone matte finish.

As I'm no longer a starving college student I am looking into designer brands but haven't found anything to beat this yet. However, I'm sure I will eventually. Although, I've got to say that I don't think I'll be beating neutrogena at it's price point for a long time to come. Always a safe buy and saves money for me.

on 9/29/2016 7:27:00 PM

I bought this because I figured the "healthy skin" factor would help/look good on me and give me a natural, sheer to medium coverage, but it looks AWFUL. It makes me look like I have alligator skin, and that I have a big red clown nose because it rubs off the end of it way too easily. I have tried applying it with a beauty blender and with a brush, and I've tried it with two different primers and sans primer, and I can't ever make it look good. It just looks like my skin is cracking. I haven't found a single other foundation that makes me look like that. I hate it.

This foundation is so-so for me. The application is pretty good, it doesn't settle into my fine lines immediately. I use this with a beauty blender to blend it. The wear is ok, it doesn't last as long as I would like it to. It probably lasts 5-6 hours at the most. I find it lasts longest with a setting spray (I use the NYX Matte Finish setting spray) and it makes my skin look pretty good. It does settle into my dry patches, however, which does make it look cakey at times.

Neutrogena foundations feel very tacky on my skin, it doesn't meld into it the way other products do. when I applied this it was OK but I felt like it never set, even with powder. it still felt wet about half hour after application. idk how to make this work so I'll be returning this

on 8/5/2016 11:46:00 PM

I have really dry hormonal acne, and ever since I was told by my dermatologist to use foundation/concealer with sunscreen in it, I've been using this as my go-to base and concealer. It's super light in texture, and goes on easy and covers pretty well. Mine wasn't really the right color at first, but I think spending more time in the sun with it helped, and now I apply it daily. I can't really find a connection between my acne breakouts and this makeup. I know if I've got it on for longer than 8 hours, it starts to irritate a bit, and does dry out if no moisturizer was applied underneath. I've read some reviews where acne-prone users report breaking out terribly afterwards, but I haven't really experienced that. It seems like a great product, and it's definitely kept me from getting sunburned. It's really a beautiful product, and will conceal my blemishes, wile still allowing the natural shades of my face to shine through. It's also a very affordable product.

If there's anything bad to be said about it, it's that it is sooo light, touching it in the slightest will rub it off. (Cleans off easy though, I guess?) Seriously though, have a good primer moisturizer, and avoid wearing it for 8+ hours if you can, (like I do :P).