I have combo skin with a very oily T-zone. I'm the type of person that doesn't really like full coverage - matte foundations because it feels like I am too done up, especially for every day. Even though I have such an oily T-zone, I am ever in search of a demi matte with a little bit of glow, light coverage, doesn't feel like I have foundation on my face, long wearing (about 12 hrs sometimes), has decent oil control where I don't have to blot every 20 secs, won't separate on my face due to my oil productions and won't break me out. I just want my foundation to look as natural as possible (really asking a lot).
- Gives you a dewy finish (I do have to use an oil controlling primer underneath and sometimes I mix my L'Oreal Infallible Foundation in to it)
- Looks natural when applied with damp beauty blender and fingers (not a fan of brush application with this foundation as it tends to sit on top of the skin & is very streaky, also would not recommend with the silicone sponge - that was a horrible experience)
- Medium Coverage & can build up to full if that's what you want
- Hasn't broke me out yet
- Not too bad for shade range
- Has SPF
- Not the greatest Ingredients List (so if you have sensitive skin, I would avoid this)
- Photo flash back
- Packaging is terrible (can't control amount of product that comes out and I have A LOT of wastage because the foundation is so runny)
- Not travel friendly
- After about 5 hrs, I then need to blot consecutively
- Really feel the foundation on my face by the end of the day
It's not a bad foundation and if you really want to give it a go, I would say go for it but I think after this bottle I will not repurchase as there's other foundations for the same price that has less CONS than this product.