3.4

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

2 months ago

This is an okay foundation for days that I need light coverage. I use the shade 01 Classic Ivory, which mostly matches my pale winter skin. usually apply it with a damp RT beauty blender type sponge, and it looks natural. It's super dewy, so I have to make sure to exfoliate very well so it doesn't cling to dry patches on my cheek. It really needs to have a pump.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

a year ago

I have combo skin with a very oily T-zone. I'm the type of person that doesn't really like full coverage - matte foundations because it feels like I am too done up, especially for every day. Even though I have such an oily T-zone, I am ever in search of a demi matte with a little bit of glow, light coverage, doesn't feel like I have foundation on my face, long wearing (about 12 hrs sometimes), has decent oil control where I don't have to blot every 20 secs, won't separate on my face due to my oil productions and won't break me out. I just want my foundation to look as natural as possible (really asking a lot). PROS: - Gives you a dewy finish (I do have to use an oil controlling primer underneath and sometimes I mix my L'Oreal Infallible Foundation in to it) - Looks natural when applied with damp beauty blender and fingers (not a fan of brush application with this foundation as it tends to sit on top of the skin & is very streaky, also would not recommend with the silicone sponge - that was a horrible experience) - Medium Coverage & can build up to full if that's what you want - Hasn't broke me out yet - Not too bad for shade range - Has SPF CONS: - Not the greatest Ingredients List (so if you have sensitive skin, I would avoid this) - Photo flash back - Packaging is terrible (can't control amount of product that comes out and I have A LOT of wastage because the foundation is so runny) - Not travel friendly - After about 5 hrs, I then need to blot consecutively - Really feel the foundation on my face by the end of the day It's not a bad foundation and if you really want to give it a go, I would say go for it but I think after this bottle I will not repurchase as there's other foundations for the same price that has less CONS than this product.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

Okay so I originally got this foundation in summer. My skin was very oily so I didn't know if this would be a good mix. It was and it had a beautiful dewy finish. I like to experiment with my makeup so I didn't repurchase this because I get cheap sometimes and I love my Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and it's like half the price. This foundation is so beautiful though and it's better for your skin. I had recently purchased the Clinique 2 in 1 foundation and I don't want to use a $30 foundation every day so I wanted something that was really nice but not as pricey. Bingo. I repurchased this yesterday so it's time for me to share my opinion. This gives me a dewy finish. I don't love Matte finishes usually. So this is up my alley. I have combo skin and it still works for me. I also have discoloration and scarring so I usually like a high coverage foundation but this covers enough. Anything else I need coverage for I will just use some concealer. Its nice coverage though. This somehow looks JUST like my clinique foundation on my skin. The finish is stupid. I use a primer and powder but I do the same primer/powder routine with my other drug store foundations and none of them have this finish. SO BEAUTIFUL! I saw my skin in the mirror (again I have imo bad skin) and I was so happy. For $14.99 it is worth it. Sometimes it's 40% off in like Rite Aid. If you're lucky you'll get that deal but regardless.... worth it. I get compliments on my skin when I wear this so that is telling to me

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

i might actually be able to say that i despise this product. i have normal with a little bit dry patches, and this didnt sit well on anywhere on my face. i heard the rave reviews for this around the time i first started watching youtube beauty videos. no pump, limited shades, although nude does match me. this foundation is a hell no from me

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

As other reviewers have pointed out, the shades are limited. I just buy other shades and mix them to get the color I want. It's worth the effort for the price. This is the only reasonably-priced liquid makeup, with sunscreen, that doesn't make my face break out.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairGrey

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This product is the greatest disappointment of my makeup life. I ordered it online having no opportunity to test it, I chose it in 40 nude. The shade turned out to be too dark and too pink on me, while the quality is the best I have ever tried before and after. It looks gorgeous and so natural, it’s my dream foundation. Anyway I will never buy it again because they don’t have my shade and tone(((

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

1.0
from

2 years ago

I understand the mixed reviews on this foundation. I have it in the shade Nude. It doesnt work well with my oily skin. When I wear it, I have to blot and powder a lot but it has ok lasting power. I feel it on my skin...like my skin is coated. It seems to exacerabe the oiliness on my forehead making my bangs look terrible every time I wear it. Couldn’t wait to wash my face.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

This foundation marketed as a second skin, dewy finish, “your skin but better” - so I was sooo eager to try it out!! Initially, I really enjoy the runny texture & the health dewy finish it provide... from far it looks pretty damn good but up close this is a complete disaster!!! It literally sits on the skin & doesn’t want to blend with •any type of application I’ve tried• it’s emphasize every single texture (that I didn’t know I have) yet, magnificent it millions times more??!! I have completely clear skin so I’m baffled. Anther major downside- The bottle doesn’t come with a pump, which makes it hard to control the amount of product that Released, not to mention the waste & the mess it creat. Also, It’s quite pricey for a DS foundation. I really try to make it works, but simply couldn’t. One of the worst out of 40++ foundation I’ve tried.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

This is typical drugstore foundation, light coverage but can be buildable if done carefully. FIRST OFF: Let me rant. Why do cosmetic companies put SPF in foundation, if it must be applied every two hours to be effective?? Who in the hell reapplies thier makeup every two hours?? Please explain this to me... Ok. I'm done. The packaging is clinical looking and heavy feeling in the hand. Gives off a sense of quality. No pump, the bottle leaks under the lid. Performed better with a primer, alone it settled into my pores and wrinkles badly. It moisturized my face at first, but through the day became more greasy and shiny, fair since it never claimed to be mattifying. It performs more like a tinted moisturizer. No funny reactions or breakouts, no skin benifits either. I'm very pale in the winter and fall, and the Natural Ivory shade had to be mixed with a beige to be perfect. Not suitable for Ivory tones with warm undertones. The word Natural in the shade name gave me the idea that it would look like a skin color. This was WHITE CRAYON. The shade selection wasn't the greatest, but most drugstore brands are that way. After paying close to $20 for this, I'd say I've had better at a lower price point. This is probably suitable for dry skin without the need for much coverage and no imperfections.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I really wanted to like this! I really liked that it was suppose to be healthy (as healthy as a foundation can be that's not organic) and hypoallergenic. BUT... I just don't like it. I've tried it maybe 4-5 times now. Using 2 different primers, using a stippling brush and a sponge. But it just looks so bad on me. It doesn't cover evenly, it clings to dry patches, sinks into pores and all around looks rough. Another reviewer said "alligator skin" and it kind of does remind me of that. I've even tried with argan oil and it doesn't help any. Plus it doesn't come with a pump and is really runny. So its easy to dump out too much. The pros are good color selection and it feels super lightweight. This is just not for me

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age36-43