L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
L'Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz SerumSmooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum

4.7

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • DIMETHICONOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • ARGANIA SPINOSA OIL / ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL • LINALOOL • HEXYL CINNAMAL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • LIMONENE • AMYL CINNAMAL • CITRONELLOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE • GERANIOL • ISOEUGENOL

on 12/11/2015 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm going to be the odd woman out on this product: it did nothing for me. I gave it a try for roughly three months and just recently chucked it.

Right after application it looked great, smoothed quite well and added shine without weighing my hair down, but unfortunately the effects only lasted about an hour and then my frizz would be back with a vengeance. Besides the fact that this product was ineffective, I didn't really care for how silicone-y and 'slippy' it felt. I also wasn't a huge fan of the smell, which was too sweet and fruity for my tastes.

For reference, my hair is fine with oily roots, dry ends, wavy and porous, with a decent amount of volume and lotsa frizz. In other words, it's a pretty tricky textural combination to work with, so I'm not surprised this didn't work out for me, just a little bummed since it has such high ratings.

on 10/10/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I picked this up as it was on sale at my favourite drugstore and this is definitely a keeper.
I use it on my damp hair before blow drying and the result is soft, silky, shiny hair.
I should note that I colour my hair every 6-8 weeks (at a salon) and I wash my hair about 3 times a week and try to limit the heat styling to just blow drying. I'll use a flat iron once a week or a special occasion.

It's lightweight and rinses off my hands fairly easily. I don't notice a smell as other reviewers have mentioned; my hair just smells 'clean' afterwards.

I really don't have a problem with frizz so I can't make any comments about how well this serum performs in that arena. I do notice that my hair looks sleek after blow drying with this serum and I'm happy with that.

I did try it once on dry hair before using a flat iron and it felt a little heavy. Then again, I'm still trying to get used to a flat iron so I may change my opinion on that.

Overall, an excellent product that doesn't cost a fortune.
I'll definitely repurchase.

on 1/13/2012 1:36:00 PM

I have fine hair and hardly ever use conditioner as it turns my hair greasy too quickly. After shampooing I use this serum on the ends of my hair and it smooths and tames frizz beautifully. I also use it to tame frizz on days I don't wash my hair. It lasts forever as I use it sparingly.

on 7/14/2009 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this serum for being so good and so affordable at around $16, for people with terrible frizzy hair like mine. It comes in a translucent pump bottle, making it so convenient. A small bottle that lasted me months and months, making it so value for money and easy for travel purposes. The oil remains on my hands for a while, but it's not a big problem for me, as I have the habit of washing hands after my beauty regime. What matters is that the anti-frizz effect always lasts me through the day, making my hair so soft that I like to play with it. Oil/serum form is also known to be good for locking in water, as wet hair is actually extremely weak and vulnerable. I only stopped using this after I found the Asience Shampoo, which is so effective, it makes any after shampoo product redundant. I will definitely buy this again if I do stop following Asience.

on 4/7/2008 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This serum works really well for me, better than John Frieda's, which does nothing except make my hair limp. I have very fine, mid-length hair which is wavy and frizzy without product. I apply this on very damp (but not sopping wet) hair before blow drying, and it leaves it very shiny, smooth and soft. I find this serum very light and non-greasy, so it might not be very effective at beating frizz on people with thicker, curlier hair than me. The packaging isn't great as the lid pops off easily, but it's cheap and more effective than loads of more expensive serums.

on 10/25/2007 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is an AWESOME hair serum. I use one pump of this and run it through the middle to ends of my damp hair. (I have thick, black, typically straight Asian hair) When my hair is dry, I have really smooth hair. And it smells so good! I think this would be the best, most value for money hair serum you could buy.

5 lippies and a definite rebuy. :)

on 10/18/2005 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes my thick wavy hair feel soooo soft and silky..and thats saying a lot. I honestly dislike putting ANY product on my hair because it makes me feel like my hair is dirty but this is the only product that i've used and really love. I don't know if it helps with frizz because I use it after I flatiron my hair but its great for flyaways. It makes my hair smell good too. You only need 2-3 pumps of this at the most and you work it from the ends of your hair to the top or else you'd have greasy looking roots. You get 100ml so it lasts quite a while. I got this from my cousin so I dont know how much this retails for but when i run out i'm going to get me another bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hmm, let's see...cheap, works great, available at drugstore...I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

WOW! This is amazingggg! It has the prettiest scent, and it really makes my hair smooth without weighing it down, or making it feel & look greasy! I'm hooked!

Popular Styling Products