Clinique All About Eyes

Clinique All About Eyes
All About EyesClinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 5/6/2018 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

As other reviewers mentioned: it's just an eye cream that gives a little bit of moisture. Does not give deep hydration (which is one of he most important thing to prevent wrinkles for many), no anti-ageing ingredients, no lightening, and not even any SPF (which would be absolutely great to have in an eye cream). It does not irritate my eye-area and *some* of the ingredients can be good, like the caffeine, which can depuff, but I don't have puffy eyes. I would recommend something else, because this basically doesn't do much

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This made absolutely no difference to my eyes.

on 4/13/2018 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've used a few sample sizes of this over the years, and have probably bought a full size one too.

This is a decent eye cream for daytime, summer, or if you don't have anti-aging needs, but for more intense hydration and results the Rich version is very good.

I've used Clinique to varying degrees for a long time but only recently figured out that a lot of their moisturizers are designed to be used after their 3-Step program, the final step being the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (or Cream).
Applying this product over DDML does improve its hydration properties but I'd recommend the Rich version if you're looking for an all-rounder to use on its own.

on 4/8/2018 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't say I saw any difference after using it...it feels good around the eye area. Just like a moisturizer would..I do not believe eye creams are a necessary skin care routine step..they aren't any better than the best moisturizer..this is nice, but not great..

There are two different types of this eye cream.
'All about eyes' is for under makeup and for normal skin types.
There is 'All about eyes RICH' for dry skin. You won't believe how much of a difference these two make if you choose the right one. I use the Rich formula and have never found anything better. For all the bad reviews, I think people bought the wrong one.

on 2/8/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There's no hydration, it doesn't sink in. The open pot is unhygienic. The price definitely isn't right. I don't see the point.

The hype Clinique awards this product is ridiculous. I can't think of any age bracket this would work for.

I did like Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting eye cream but not enough to shell out 58 CAD.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got this as a sample, and bought some before I realized that it didn't do a thing for me. It's not as hydrating as I'd like. It's a gel, not creamy. No longlatsing effect on hydration at all. No wonder it doesn't moisturize! It makes things you layer over it runny, so not good for daytime use. Certainly no help with puffy eyes or under eye circles. However I am not sure it claimed to do those last two. It does claim to hydrate/moisturize and it does not.

I honestly feel like this doesn't do anything.

I'll put it on, and hours later, it still hasn't absorbed. Sometimes I accidentally rub my eyes and rub this cream off, and I immediately notice that my under eyes are still dry. It essentially just sits on the skin and does nothing, which is an epic fail especially considering the price.

Would not recommend for anyone.

Edit 25/3/18:
I found a use for it: To use before a very dry concealer. Because it's quite emollient, it makes the concealer a little more emollient and forgiving on dry under eyes. Kind of like when you mix oil into your foundation.

on 1/7/2018 6:44:00 PM

Not worth the price in my opinion. It does hydrate the eye area but La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Eye Contour is less expensive
and gives me better hydration than this one.

on 1/1/2018 4:49:00 PM

I love it. I didn't expect to adore a product from Clinique so much. I usually use Estee Lauder, Lancome, and Canadian Nivea products for my eye area. But I was blown away by how soft, smooth and perfect All About Eyes was. It sinks in instantly and doesn't mess with my eye primer or shadows, doesn't crease, and doesn't build up. Clinique, who knew? It must have silicones in it to be so charmingly smooth, but I will keep buying it forever.