CLINIQUE All About Eyes

CLINIQUE All About Eyes
All About EyesClinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 9/15/2018 2:48:00 AM

Firstly people need to know that there are two version of this product. The gel cream aaand the ”RICH” formula which is basically a moisturizer type of cream. The gel one tends to sink in the under eye area and I wouldn’t recomand it if you have dry skin. I have combination and I chose the gel version, manly because before this eye cream I used another one which was a rich formula and it was too heavy for me, it even gave me white dots under my eye. If you are 15-20 years old and have a normal skin or not dry I say you try a sample of the gel cream. The fact that there are two versions of this eye cream, made people chose the wrong one for them and that’s why it didn’t work for them, I think. And also they dont mention which cream they used in their reviews which can be confusing.

I have been using this cream for almost a week now, mostly twice a day and didnmt notice big changes when it comes to reducing my dark circles or fine lines. It does sink in pretty well but having a sensitive skin I did notice some small side effects which is: a little redness on the lower eyelash line and above the upper eyelash line on the lid. I do feel like my eyes are more brighten in the morning when I first use it, also my eyes are bigger and much open. This might be because of the coffeine that is within the product. However I don’t know if this eye cream will give me long term effects or if it is just something when I’m using it. I will use this few weeks more maybe months just to see if it will make a difference with time. I will come back with a full review on it. Because of the price I would say you should try a sample first. I even read that people say the packing is not right or hygienic. I always use anti bacterial hand gel before I wash my hands aaaand then apply the cream. I see no problem with the jar, I think it’s cute and you always have to be careful with hygiene when you apply creams or make up on your face despite how the packing looks like.

on 7/3/2018 9:37:00 PM

This was a great product until I discovered a better one. It works for me but nothing special.

on 5/6/2018 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

As other reviewers mentioned: it's just an eye cream that gives a little bit of moisture. Does not give deep hydration (which is one of he most important thing to prevent wrinkles for many), no anti-ageing ingredients, no lightening, and not even any SPF (which would be absolutely great to have in an eye cream). It does not irritate my eye-area and *some* of the ingredients can be good, like the caffeine, which can depuff, but I don't have puffy eyes. I would recommend something else, because this basically doesn't do much

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This made absolutely no difference to my eyes.

on 4/13/2018 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've used a few sample sizes of this over the years, and have probably bought a full size one too.

This is a decent eye cream for daytime, summer, or if you don't have anti-aging needs, but for more intense hydration and results the Rich version is very good.

I've used Clinique to varying degrees for a long time but only recently figured out that a lot of their moisturizers are designed to be used after their 3-Step program, the final step being the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (or Cream).
Applying this product over DDML does improve its hydration properties but I'd recommend the Rich version if you're looking for an all-rounder to use on its own.

on 4/8/2018 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't say I saw any difference after using it...it feels good around the eye area. Just like a moisturizer would..I do not believe eye creams are a necessary skin care routine step..they aren't any better than the best moisturizer..this is nice, but not great..

There are two different types of this eye cream.
'All about eyes' is for under makeup and for normal skin types.
There is 'All about eyes RICH' for dry skin. You won't believe how much of a difference these two make if you choose the right one. I use the Rich formula and have never found anything better. For all the bad reviews, I think people bought the wrong one.

on 2/8/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There's no hydration, it doesn't sink in. The open pot is unhygienic. The price definitely isn't right. I don't see the point.

The hype Clinique awards this product is ridiculous. I can't think of any age bracket this would work for.

I did like Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting eye cream but not enough to shell out 58 CAD.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got this as a sample, and bought some before I realized that it didn't do a thing for me. It's not as hydrating as I'd like. It's a gel, not creamy. No longlatsing effect on hydration at all. No wonder it doesn't moisturize! It makes things you layer over it runny, so not good for daytime use. Certainly no help with puffy eyes or under eye circles. However I am not sure it claimed to do those last two. It does claim to hydrate/moisturize and it does not.

I honestly feel like this doesn't do anything.

I'll put it on, and hours later, it still hasn't absorbed. Sometimes I accidentally rub my eyes and rub this cream off, and I immediately notice that my under eyes are still dry. It essentially just sits on the skin and does nothing, which is an epic fail especially considering the price.

Would not recommend for anyone.

Edit 25/3/18:
I found a use for it: To use before a very dry concealer. Because it's quite emollient, it makes the concealer a little more emollient and forgiving on dry under eyes. Kind of like when you mix oil into your foundation.