Clinique All About Eyes

Clinique All About Eyes
All About EyesClinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 2/8/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There's no hydration, it doesn't sink in. The open pot is unhygienic. The price definitely isn't right. I don't see the point.

The hype Clinique awards this product is ridiculous. I can't think of any age bracket this would work for.

I did like Clinique's Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting eye cream but not enough to shell out 58 CAD.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got this as a sample, and bought some before I realized that it didn't do a thing for me. It's not as hydrating as I'd like. It's a gel, not creamy. No longlatsing effect on hydration at all. No wonder it doesn't moisturize! It makes things you layer over it runny, so not good for daytime use. Certainly no help with puffy eyes or under eye circles. However I am not sure it claimed to do those last two. It does claim to hydrate/moisturize and it does not.

I honestly feel like this doesn't do anything.

I'll put it on, and hours later, it still hasn't absorbed. Sometimes I accidentally rub my eyes and rub this cream off, and I immediately notice that my under eyes are still dry. It essentially just sits on the skin and does nothing, which is an epic fail especially considering the price.

Would not recommend for anyone.

on 1/7/2018 6:44:00 PM

Not worth the price in my opinion. It does hydrate the eye area but La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Eye Contour is less expensive
and gives me better hydration than this one.

on 1/1/2018 4:49:00 PM

I love it. I didn't expect to adore a product from Clinique so much. I usually use Estee Lauder, Lancome, and Canadian Nivea products for my eye area. But I was blown away by how soft, smooth and perfect All About Eyes was. It sinks in instantly and doesn't mess with my eye primer or shadows, doesn't crease, and doesn't build up. Clinique, who knew? It must have silicones in it to be so charmingly smooth, but I will keep buying it forever.

I've just bought this, used twice a day for 2 days so far. I'm not seeing any visible effects. Packaging is decent, I like the size and the round jar as it's convenient and cute. The product has a gel-cream like consistency and does not sting on application. However, I seem to think that my under eye circles appear a little darker and more puffy than before.. not sure if i'm just paying more attention to the area to "examine" if I am seeing any effect from the eye cream or that the eye cream is the cause of these new observations. I'll keep applying the eye cream and we'll see.. It's $63 in Singapore, quite expensive for a small pot.

on 6/12/2017 5:18:00 PM

I'm not excited about the price, but I did buy it when they had their GWP. I used it for years and have been searching for a new product. With all the money I was wasting on products that didn't work, I figured I would give it another try. I'm glad I did. My eyelids are naturally oily so I was more concerned with the puffiness and dark circles. Simply put, this is my HG eye cream. I have extremely fair skin so even the slightest hint of darkness around my eyes ages me. I actually use a very small amount so it lasts a long time for me. I also use castor oil in my eyelashes and eyebrows so I get an additional moisture boost. I would prefer a pump as I'm very vigilant about germs. I just turned 42 and people are surprised by how young I look.

on 5/10/2017 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So, I knew I had sensitive skin, but yikes, it must be crazy sensitive. I did not expect this to irritate me so bad. I expected soothing moisture, but it felt thin, disappeared (like I hadn't put anything there) and left a slight sting in my eye area. And that is not it "working". On me, it means, "get it off, get it off". I have tried to work through the pain on other skin care only to be left with red, irritated skin. So, no, not rebuying, not using again and not a fan.

on 1/21/2017 6:15:00 PM

Wow! I am so impressed by this eye cream. I truly didn't expect to love it so much. I was using this in conjunction with Clinique's Take the Day Off Cleansing Milk and the original (not the Plus version) of Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisture Lotion. My skin has never looked better! The skin around my eyes felt so soft and smooth. And I know it wasn't supposed to do much in the way of fine lines, but on the days when I used this I swear they were less noticeable. Where I think this really excelled was in reducing puffiness. My lids get really puffy if I don't get enough sleep, and this seemed to make them just magically shrink. I am definitely going to have to get another jar of this super cream!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this eye cream on and off for about two weeks now. Once I put it on, it nearly disappears from my skin within the next ten minutes to the point where it doesn't feel moisturizing at all. There is no lingering smell and it doesn't irritate my skin. But over the last two weeks, I've noticed milia and pimples popping up in my eye area that has never happened before. I can only contribute this problem to the Clinque's eye cream. This has never happened to me before and I will be using the rest of the cream on other parts of my body. I am disappointed in this product. I am left with two either milia or whiteheads in my eye areas.