Clinique All About Eyes

Clinique All About Eyes
All About EyesClinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 9/4/2016 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a huge issue with Clinique products, considering they are marketed at people with sensitive skin. I used this product to relieve some dry winter skin around my eyes, but instead gave me a horrible allergic reaction and irritated my eyes. The gel is not ideal, doesn't moisturise properly and instead dries with a sticky horrible texture. Pot packaging is also a nuisance. One month later, still trying to get my eyes back to normal after this left them scaly, red and stingy. People with sensitive skin should avoid this product and all Clinique products for that matter (as they are full of crap chemicals) and opt for products with less ingredients.

on 7/15/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is an ok product. I haven't noticed it reducing puffiness or dark eyes under my eyes.

Also, for a moisturiser, this product is actually not moisturising enough. It gets completely absorbed. In fact, since using this product, I have noticed fine lines, where previously I had none! (previously I was using SKII and Lancome). This is also surprising since I have combo skin, with oily skin around my eyes.

**Just a note - the texture is a bit like a hard cream, which softens up Vs Lancome's Genifique and SKI stem power creams which are a softer, fluffier cream or Genifique Eye Light-Pearl Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate is a serum**

Wouldn't recommend.

To Read all 900 Reviews, Login or Join

Helps to reduce puffiness and dark eye circles. Very light weight feeling, almost like a jelly. Cooling feeling once applied. Small amount goes a long way. Does not irritate my skin and I wear contacts.

on 5/9/2016 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Okay after reading most of the reviews I've come to the conclusion that because its expensive and not a drug store brand - you seem to think it must do miracles. Sadly people - it wont. Its just a cream and because you paid a few more euros for it doesn't mean its a miracle worker.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a free sample and it felt like it was doing something. I don't think I ever noticed real results but I always felt more confident thinking it was doing something. I am not going to buy it after sampling it just due to the face I cannot see any real results. I am not giving it a bad rating because it looks and feels nice on the skin.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received this as a gift. The fact that it's in a jar is a dealbreaker. When skin care products are in a jar, the light and air exposure decreases the ingredients' effectiveness.

It's a lightweight but oily cream. It hydrated my eye area really well without making it get sticky, in other words it could work as a base before concealer if you let it dry for a bit first. It didn't do anything to my dark circles or puffiness but honestly, I don't think any cream can do that. I think sometimes we expect miracles from eye creams. I have very fair and thin skin, while some eye creams temporarily reduce the look of dark circles with the pigments in the cream, no product I have tried so far 'cured' the problem and unless they can get my skin thicker I don't see how they could. I don't know if any cream helps about puffiness, no cream I tried helped mine so far, this one is no exception.

The cream did not cause any irritation or milia for me. It's hard to tell if its ingredients could slow down aging signs (we need time to see that, I suppose) but again, even if the ingredients were effective the jar factor cancels them out. I would maybe buy to use in the morning if it wasn't in a jar but with jar, nope.

EDIT, after my original review got "5 out of 6 people found this review helpful": OK, I tried two different eye creams from different brands in addition to the long list of eye creams I have tried over the years. I'm almost sad to say this All About Eyes still has the best texture and worked the best for me; not made it too oily but still hydrated just enough. What I do now is, I buy another product from Clinique for myself or my mother when one of the samples I can get with my purchase is this All About Eyes cream. Samples are still in a jar but because they are small I think (and hope) it won't make the ingredients' effectiveness decrease so much since the small sample only lasts for 3-4 weeks when you use it once a day. Sometimes you can even choose two samples of All About Eyes at once.

on 3/14/2016 1:10:00 AM

I bought this product twice, I think it runs around $30-$35. This stuff did absolutely nothing for me. I use Noxzema under my eyes and saw better results. I really want to like Clinique and their products but still haven't found one that is anything worth buying. I don't think I would try this product again even if it was free.

This is a so so eye cream, it moisturizers but its not a wow one.

on 2/25/2016 12:34:00 AM

does nothing but some moisturising

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Nothing special. Just a little moisturising, that's all.