CLINIQUE All About Eyes

CLINIQUE All About Eyes
All About EyesClinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 12/15/2018 4:24:00 PM

I like this product, I am just not very impressed by the relation price/quality. It hydrates well the eye area, it does not interfere with make up and it also doesn't irritate my eyes.

However, in terms of puffiness and black circles I do not notice much difference when compared with cheaper products, like the pep-start eyes, also from Clinique.

It also ends faster (maybe because of the package). One package only lasted 3 months (applying everyday morning and most nights). I had other eyes creams also of 15 ml that last approximately 5 months.

on 11/3/2018 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I used a full size of this once or twice in the past (the gel version) and liked it for daytime use since it absorbed quickly, left a matte finish that didn't interfere with my makeup, and didn't irritate my eyes. After not using it for a while, I bought some again and am not happy with it. I find that it provides very little hydration. Even if I apply it quite generously, the area around my eyes feels and looks dry after a few hours. It also might be irritating my eyes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's very rare for me to really dislike a product, especially something as innocuous as an eye cream! However this one, despite being a GWP is now sat in my closet keeping all the other samples and GWP's company. I used it about 4 or 5 times. Each time I disliked the texture immediately, it just sat there leaving a shiny film - which would be understandable if that shine was due to SPF but no it isn't. This is more like an oil slick that neither moisturizes nor seems to have any other benefits. Perhaps the benefits are long term but I can't get past the texture to use it for a longer period of time. Not come across an eye cream I've given up using before. This is a first!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate the way this feels, the way it peels, and the way it doesn't make me feel moisturized afterwards. What a shame they keep putting it with all the GWP's!

on 9/15/2018 2:48:00 AM

Firstly people need to know that there are two version of this product. The gel cream aaand the ”RICH” formula which is basically a moisturizer type of cream. The gel one tends to sink in the under eye area and I wouldn’t recomand it if you have dry skin. I have combination and I chose the gel version, manly because before this eye cream I used another one which was a rich formula and it was too heavy for me, it even gave me white dots under my eye. If you are 15-20 years old and have a normal skin or not dry I say you try a sample of the gel cream. The fact that there are two versions of this eye cream, made people chose the wrong one for them and that’s why it didn’t work for them, I think. And also they dont mention which cream they used in their reviews which can be confusing.

I have been using this cream for almost a week now, mostly twice a day and didnmt notice big changes when it comes to reducing my dark circles or fine lines. It does sink in pretty well but having a sensitive skin I did notice some small side effects which is: a little redness on the lower eyelash line and above the upper eyelash line on the lid. I do feel like my eyes are more brighten in the morning when I first use it, also my eyes are bigger and much open. This might be because of the coffeine that is within the product. However I don’t know if this eye cream will give me long term effects or if it is just something when I’m using it. I will use this few weeks more maybe months just to see if it will make a difference with time. I will come back with a full review on it. Because of the price I would say you should try a sample first. I even read that people say the packing is not right or hygienic. I always use anti bacterial hand gel before I wash my hands aaaand then apply the cream. I see no problem with the jar, I think it’s cute and you always have to be careful with hygiene when you apply creams or make up on your face despite how the packing looks like.

on 7/3/2018 9:37:00 PM

This was a great product until I discovered a better one. It works for me but nothing special.

on 5/6/2018 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

As other reviewers mentioned: it's just an eye cream that gives a little bit of moisture. Does not give deep hydration (which is one of he most important thing to prevent wrinkles for many), no anti-ageing ingredients, no lightening, and not even any SPF (which would be absolutely great to have in an eye cream). It does not irritate my eye-area and *some* of the ingredients can be good, like the caffeine, which can depuff, but I don't have puffy eyes. I would recommend something else, because this basically doesn't do much

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This made absolutely no difference to my eyes.

on 4/13/2018 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've used a few sample sizes of this over the years, and have probably bought a full size one too.

This is a decent eye cream for daytime, summer, or if you don't have anti-aging needs, but for more intense hydration and results the Rich version is very good.

I've used Clinique to varying degrees for a long time but only recently figured out that a lot of their moisturizers are designed to be used after their 3-Step program, the final step being the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (or Cream).
Applying this product over DDML does improve its hydration properties but I'd recommend the Rich version if you're looking for an all-rounder to use on its own.

on 4/8/2018 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't say I saw any difference after using it...it feels good around the eye area. Just like a moisturizer would..I do not believe eye creams are a necessary skin care routine step..they aren't any better than the best moisturizer..this is nice, but not great..