Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast long lasting lipcolor

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The lid doesn't stay on very well but i'm not mad about it. The price is right at $1.99. Good color range. they do stay on very well they can be pretty drying so make sure to use lip balms and exfoliate them. I will continue to purchase them.

on 10/27/2017 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Strongly dislike it. The packaging is awful, the product sticks out and it's easy to mess it up, plus, the cap doesn't stay on. The formula is extremely dry and almost chalky. Very uncomfortable on the lips. Application - it doesn't transfer to the lips and you have to drag it over to apply it. They have an amazing shade range but it's a bad product.

on 12/1/2016 11:26:00 AM

I kept one of these in my makeup bag. Well, the cap came off and stained the inside of it.

The lipstick will get nicked by the cap and the cap will have lipstick all over it.

This is what you get when you have crappy products that are made in china.

on 6/12/2016 10:22:00 PM

I absolutely love this lipstick. For 1.99, it out performs lipsticks 10 times the price.
Most of the shades are a matte-satin finish,thank goodness as I don't care for nor wear shimmer or glitter finishes.
With that said, the only drawback is that it kind of drags on the lips IF THEY ARE ALREADY DRY AND CHAPPED. YOU SHOULD KEEP LIPS MOISTURIZED anyhow regardless of whether you wear this lip color or not and doing so will make this product apply a bit smoother. Then blot and reapply lightly and it will wear for hours( of course eating and drinking will break any lip color down).

on 5/30/2016 12:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've had some luck with other WnW products and I had a coupon, so figured I'd give this a try. I have to say, this is the only lip color in recent memory that I've had to wipe off my lips almost immediately. It was so freaking dry!!! I felt like my lips were suffocating. Had to use makeup remover to get it off, because once it's on there, it's there and it dries almost immediately. I've used many, many long wear lip colors, but this one is one of the worst. I will say they have some pretty colors though. Just can't do this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Well, the range colour is amazing but you do have to consider some things when buying this product:
1.the packaging is cheap and gets dirty easily
2.it dries your lips
3.it feels patchy if you already have dry lips or if you have lines
But, if just want a nice colour and if you apply a mosturizing lipstick under it it won't be so dry.
The duration is quite nice, it goes a little if you eat but not anything crazy.

Love love LOVE this product! The packaging is not great, but I can look over that much because, while the lipstick is a bit drying, the color is highly pigmented, has a smooth application, and lasts all day without a problem. I have this product in a whole pile of colors: Stoplight Red (a deep, rich red), Red Velvet (a bright, more pinky-red), Cherry Bomb (a dark, deep red toned maroon), Ravin' Raisin (a dark mauve-y purple), Sugar Plum Fairy (a dark, deep purple-maroon), Cherry Picking (a deep magenta), Wine Room (a subdued red with brown undertones), Just Peachy (light, creamy peach), Purty Persimmon (bright orange with red undertone), and Don't Blink Pink (creamy, neon pink). The only colors I would not purchase again are Ravin' Raisin and Just Peachy, but that is simply because they don't compliment my skin tone well. Stoplight Red is the BEST red lipstick I have ever purchased, and I have bought many red lipsticks over the years. My other favorites are Cherry Picking (though, be warned, it stains), Cherry Bomb and Sugar Plum Fairy (when I'm feeling ~edgy~) and Purty Persimmon (this one adds a nice pop of summery color).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Really nice color.. however tends to melt in my bag :/. I also have dents in it and
... its not like i was throwing it around.. i love the color and its moisturizing but the melting is a problem. I still use it tough.

on 12/28/2014 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE these lipsticks. I ended up buying almost every color that my local grocery stocked.
These are not true mattes, they are more semi matte. But for a lipstick that I bought for 3 bucks they stay really well. They last for a while but Will rub off of you eat (I always drink through a straw when wearing lipstick). I normally only need a lip liner for the lighter colors as I have very pigmented lips that look unnatural when completely covered by much lighter colors.
For the price of these lipsticks they area steal!

The packaging leaves a lot to be desired. The lipsticks stick out of the tube. You will nick the lipstick. But that's the only downside. Everything else about these lipsticks is amazing.

Terrible. Horrible. No good. Very bad... I put this on & it started flaking off in my mouth after it dried. I tried wiping it off with no luck (all day wear so this didn't shock me). Then I tried washing it off with soap & water & a cloth. Still no luck. It was as if I had painted my lips with nail polish! Dry, crusty & nearly impossible to get off. I got desparate & started thinking... Nail polish.... finally I tried a tiny bit of nail polish remover on a paper towel and SCRUBBED my lips. MOST of it came off, but there was still some left around the edges that would not budge! I may have gotten a dud but I will NEVER buy this again. My lips are numb now :/