4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

A nice blush. I normally wear a powder blush but I got this cheaply from a beauty internet site and I love it. It is a buildable colour and it looks very pretty on. I also use it on my lips for a hint of colour. Sometimes the product gets a bit messy and squashes over the top of the tube, but otherwise this is a very nice product.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

10 years ago

I received this blush in a pretty green tube via a swap, but it seems like these Pout tube blushes are difficult to locate and possibly discontinued. Luckily, I don't have to apply much for a pretty color. I don't see the peach in this color. Instead, I see a sheer rosy pink (maybe coral) that isn't too pigmented. The pink isn't too bright, just a healthy glow type of pink. The formula is very lovely and creamy when first applied but does go powder-y. I usually just dab a few dots on my cheeks and blend with a couple fingertips. As other reviewers have mentioned, the staying power is okay at about 4-6 hours for me. It is mostly gone after a full day at work, but I do see it mid-afternoon. I usually use a powder blush, but this one is quite easy to use. I'd be interested in trying other colors if I can locate any.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

10 years ago

There is the good, and the bad. This is my first review, and felt compelled so because I love this blush. This is the good, the bad is that, I don't know where to find this anymore. There is quite a lot in the tube, and i actually went through most of it. And it wasn't till recently that I rediscovered remnants of this gorgeousness in a long forgotten makeup bag. Like all said, it is a blush encompassing fabulous qualities. That is, it is hard to over do, so layer as you wish. The texture is quite nice, its creamy at first, but then it leaves you with a powderlike finish. The color is amazing, a pop of sheer peach on the apples and it just wakes your face up without much doing on your part. And I think someone else mentioned they use this on the go alone, and I would imagine with a quick swipe of mascara, your on a Sunday good to go. Anyways, if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it! Thanks, pow.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

11 years ago

Pros: natural looking, tube will probably last a long time, very very cute packaging Cons: fades easily, not too fond of the color, expensive I love blushes. The first product I would approach in a make-up counter would be the blushes. My favorite would be cream and gel based blushes because they are the most natural looking and they "usually" last all day. I bought this product because 1. I was looking for a peachy looking blush, I wanted the color to be similar with those of Sarah Jessica Parker's in Sex and the City, it was soo natural and fresh looking 2. Pout is being discontinued. The packaging of the product is adorable and would look lovely in your vanity table and MU bag. Pout is well-known for its cutesy packaging after all. The product itself looks like a giant lipstick. I just directly rub the stuff on my face and proceed to blend it. I have to say that it makes you look like you are really blushing from within. Not fake looking and it does not sit on top of your skin. As for the color, uhm, I'm not fond of it too much. I'm not too fair nor am I too dark, or tan. I'm midway in between. When freshly applied, it's lovely but maybe my skin does its chemistry or whatever and after awhile it looked orangey. My co-worker even said I looked bronzey?! The color on the tube is a lovely peach but once applied, it just turns brown-orange. Worse, it fades off after a few minutes. It's especially worse when its too humid, because its "gone in sixty seconds" pun intended. Overall, I'm very disappointed. I've been using this local liquid blush which I purchased for Php175 (roughly $3) and I've loved it for the longest time, but I figured it was high time to purchase a new blush, I hate monotony after all. And this was a huge disappointment mainly because of the high price tag and the fact that it does not last long at all. I like my makeup to last long because I hate re-applying it. After work, I go straight home. Sometimes, I would re-apply my makeup but with this product, it's useless as it would be gone after I leave the office.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

Lovely rouge. It's a very big tube in term of blush and it probably will last me lifetime! :-D I usually use the powder blush but this one is so idiot-proof! Just apply it on your face and blend in circular motions without any techniques and voilà, you'll have the perfect look! :-D

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

12 years ago

oh my god, this is the best cream blush ive ever used, just completely foolproof!! i used to hate cream blushes always found the hard to blend, but these go on so smooth and creamy and apply quite sheer, but are easily built up for a more heavy look. they look so natural no streaks or blotches at all. i have this in peachy passion which looks like a peachy pink apricot color, looks so gorgeous and dewy and fresh on my MAC NW30 skin. some of the brighter colors are a definite winner for tan indian asian skin. cant wait to get flushed pink now. UPDATE these kinda fade away on me after 4/5 hours. so sad i have to take off a lippie!!!

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

from

12 years ago

This is the color of happy! Such a vibrant, bright apricot pink. I love mine and use it all the time--especially when I am trying to pull off a "natural look." This applies so sheerly despite the bright color--instantly wakes up my face and makes me look healthy and alive. If I'm in a rush I just swipe this on and blend in quickly and look nearly acceptable without any other makeup on. This makes a great handbag/ travel item as it will perk up your look when you need a refresher on the go. One lippie off because the staying power on me is not very good--color fades after only an hour or 2. I'd probably repurchase but this stick is huge--I've barely even had to swivel mine up after 4 months of constant use.

About reviewer (883 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

12 years ago

Got this discounted in TKMaxx along with a blush duo for £10 and I love it already.Its a lovely sheer blush that looks totally natural and its easy to use.Love the packaging too,very pretty.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

12 years ago

This is the cutest blush stick I own! I have many (Nars, Shiseido, BBW, L'Oreal, Ruby&Millie) but this beats them all in terms of boudoirness! Peachy Passion is an apricot-coral. It's extremely easy to apply and blend, and leaves a lovely healthy flush on my cheeks (NC25-30 skintone). It's not creamy like Nars, nor silky like Shiseido, but the light gel texture melts easily on my fingertips and is quite sheer - you can layer on for more intensity and it's very easy to control. There is no shimmer nor irridescence, and leaves a dewy finish if you don't top off with powder. The tube itself is minty green metal tube with fishnet decoration, and it comes packaged in a matching cardboard tube. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (466 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

from

13 years ago

i love the color and the consistency! i get compliments whenever i use this blush. it looks really natural and blends easily, even on bare skin. peachy passion looks great on my yellow-toned complexion! it kind of wears off easily though. i have to reapply after 3 to 4 hours.. but i love the healthy flush it gives my cheeks! :D

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination